Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply [Official] Band Threads
Guns N' Roses Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvested Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:15 pm


axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
G'n'R are pretty decent for a hair rock band.


im afraid they r amazing actually


I'm afraid that I have my own ******** opinion and I'm not an Axl Rose fanboy. They're pretty decent, and I like Appetite For Destruction, but they haven't done much to put them above any of the other hair rock bands. Oh, wait, I take that back. Axl is even MORE of an egotistical a*****e, and more annoying than most hair rock vocalists. They have done something different. rolleyes Fortunately, the backing band is pretty good.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:07 am


Harvested Sorrow
axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
G'n'R are pretty decent for a hair rock band.


im afraid they r amazing actually


I'm afraid that I have my own ******** opinion and I'm not an Axl Rose fanboy. They're pretty decent, and I like Appetite For Destruction, but they haven't done much to put them above any of the other hair rock bands. Oh, wait, I take that back. Axl is even MORE of an egotistical a*****e, and more annoying than most hair rock vocalists. They have done something different. rolleyes Fortunately, the backing band is pretty good.


wateva

axlsrose6890


Big_Sugah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:04 pm


Axl had too much plastic surgery done to his face and looks funny now.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:12 am


axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
G'n'R are pretty decent for a hair rock band.


im afraid they r amazing actually


I'm afraid that I have my own ******** opinion and I'm not an Axl Rose fanboy. They're pretty decent, and I like Appetite For Destruction, but they haven't done much to put them above any of the other hair rock bands. Oh, wait, I take that back. Axl is even MORE of an egotistical a*****e, and more annoying than most hair rock vocalists. They have done something different. rolleyes Fortunately, the backing band is pretty good.


wateva

He has a right to an opinion and dissmissing it like that is idiotic in it's own right.
Learn to type and respect other's opinions.

DNA_Guru


axlsrose6890

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:21 am


DNA_Guru
axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
axlsrose6890
Harvested Sorrow
G'n'R are pretty decent for a hair rock band.


im afraid they r amazing actually


I'm afraid that I have my own ******** opinion and I'm not an Axl Rose fanboy. They're pretty decent, and I like Appetite For Destruction, but they haven't done much to put them above any of the other hair rock bands. Oh, wait, I take that back. Axl is even MORE of an egotistical a*****e, and more annoying than most hair rock vocalists. They have done something different. rolleyes Fortunately, the backing band is pretty good.


wateva

He has a right to an opinion and dissmissing it like that is idiotic in it's own right.
Learn to type and respect other's opinions.


ok i get the point i was only saying so ******** off and leave me alone and also i type fast so i sometimes make simple mistakes so dont have a go about that coz it aint my fault ok you have your own opionon and i have mine and i was just saying what i fort
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:12 pm


I LOVE THEIR LOGO!! it's sweet but i luv their song welcome to the jungle today in gym for the warm up we had done we jogged around the gym to gun's and roses both songs too 3nodding

Miru_Miru


cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:15 am


DNA_Guru
They are really good, I enjoyed Appetite for Destruction muchly 3nodding


I LOVE that album.

GNR fave songs: Sweet Child of mine, My michelle, Welcome to the jungle. xp xp xp
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:38 pm


GUNS N ROSES!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Paradise City
Welcome to the Jungle
Sweet Child o mine
Mr Brownstone
and Its so Easy xp

I_Wont_Eat_Anything_Green


ShadowPain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:37 pm


guns n roses are freakin sweet i have all of their albums including the greastest hits i like welcome to the jungle, civil war, and live and let die
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:41 pm


xXx White Lily xXx
I havent heard too much but what I have heard is pretty good.
I'm just starting to get into Velvet Revolver, what does everyone think of them?


Velvet Revolver is a great band. xp

Donnamira


NeitiPerkele

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:35 am


i like guns 'n' roses too 3nodding november rain is lovely heart
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:22 am


I love guns n' roses. my favourite song is civil war.

Gobeil


I_Wont_Eat_Anything_Green

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:38 pm


im listening to rocket queen right now lol
hey do any of you guys know the other albums of guns n roses?
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:34 pm


Harvested Sorrow
G'n'R are pretty decent for a hair rock band.
they're metal.And for their not "hair rock" stare know your facts

alice from weirdland


FreakishLime

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:14 am


Donnamira
xXx White Lily xXx
I havent heard too much but what I have heard is pretty good.
I'm just starting to get into Velvet Revolver, what does everyone think of them?


Velvet Revolver is a great band. xp


Yes they are.

My opinion on GNR:

They freakin' kick a**!!
Reply
[Official] Band Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//