Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Gackt Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:43 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:46 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anakin1324


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:47 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:39 pm


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html

Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.


Thanx! domokun

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:47 pm


Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html
Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.
Thanx! domokun
You're welcome! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:08 pm


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html
Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.
Thanx! domokun
You're welcome! 3nodding

It'll save you

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:09 am


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html
Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.
Thanx! domokun
You're welcome! 3nodding
It'll save you
Not reading the lyrics? That could get you in trouble... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:57 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html
Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.
Thanx! domokun
You're welcome! 3nodding
It'll save you
Not reading the lyrics? That could get you in trouble... sweatdrop


I read the lyrics... yeah... right...

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:19 pm


Capt. George
I read the lyrics... yeah... right...
Is it okay to love, too? In the shaking night
It's good as it is More Deeper
As those almost maddening lips I've gotten used to melt together
I am...Your...Vanilla


Is it okay to love, too? In the shaking night
It's good as it is More Faster
The almost painful wet lips are there are no more words
You and I are not Burning love


Just parts of the song. stare It's had to believe you wouldn't get in trouble.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:07 pm


Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:01 pm


Mana-chan1324
Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.
Yes. Because Ren is so hot! heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:05 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.
Yes. Because Ren is so hot! heart


You peoplez scare me!!

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:17 pm


Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.
Yes. Because Ren is so hot! heart
You peoplez scare me!!
User Image

User Image

But... I wuv Ren-chan!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:27 pm


Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.
Yes. Because Ren is so hot! heart
You peoplez scare me!!
Why? Ren is hot!

Shidou-kun


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:04 pm


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Vanilla makes me dance. I started signing it during science and my friend was looking at me and everyone else. I was so embaressed I turned red.!! But i was thinking of this to at that moment.
Gackt on Masa. But Gackt with Ren was better.
Yes. Because Ren is so hot! heart
You peoplez scare me!!
User Image

User Image

But... I wuv Ren-chan!

YAY Gackt is molesting Ren!!!
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//