Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nancy Drew Gamers
Sonny Joon Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anushax

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 am


I think he might be VEN. Prudence Rutherford was only mentioned in two games, Soony Joon was only seen in two games, the two games are the same. SSH and DAN. Coincidence or pattern?
Since prudence Rutherford is in VEN I'm hoping so will Soony!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 pm


Hmm....well, my sister was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and I told her to click on a person and it said their name was SONNY J! XD I was like 'hmm that name sounds familiar....OMG IT'S SONNY JOON!' XD So yea, he might not be in the next ND game, but he's in RCT3 XD

Hawkstorm


Fairy_Tinkerbell
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm


I'm racking my brain about how specifically he shows up, I think it's just the candy wrappers again. To me that is Sonny Joon, and they are in a lot of the games.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm


Remember in the older games they mentioned the name Hal a handful of times. I know they mentioned it in Secrets Can Kill and The Final Scene. Can't think of others. Just a thought.

Lady Liverbird

Reply
Nancy Drew Gamers

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//