Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
It says to tell of this! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss mee?
  yes
  no
  your still here O_o!!
View Results

DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:53 am


yay, un
wb X3
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:14 pm


oh by the way.... if you were the person in charge of putting pictures in a newsletter for 4H! would you put this in it?!
User Image
god... why would someone do that??? xd but it says TRucking farms

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:10 pm


4chan, un XD?

eh..the picture..you can imagine "F" instead of "TR" un XD;
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:50 pm


I know! imagen if you had a chance to take that picture

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:44 pm


i wouldnt want to, un D:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:03 pm


who ever took it must of had a thought running through thier head

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:45 pm


a very nasty one indeed, un XD
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:24 pm


unfortunately I quit 4-H so I dont get these letters anymore so no more weird pictures come in the mail D:

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:10 pm


I've never signed up for it, un XD;
I just browse occasionally, un
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:51 pm


my mom figured I would love it since i was in agriculture and cause she was in it too..... ya but it sucked >< at the meetings we did nothing and they taught us nothing..... so I quit going

Aulay
Crew


x-TacoGir-x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:02 pm


..............
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:25 pm


well thats what they did and it wasn't worth it to go.

Aulay
Crew

Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//