Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Mah first thread in thee guild...At least I think :O Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I your favorite ghost?
  Yes!
  No (you better not select this option. Rawr! Just kiddin' ;) )
  Maybeh :o
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:13 am


Faranath
Who are you again? whee (Just so's I can properly order my abuses.)


Hmm. Decisions decisions. Sam--if I'm being honest. (Do I have to be honest? +He grins hugely.+
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:05 pm


Nyuknyuknyuk. Nah. whee Early bday present or something.

Mich>*drags around the room by feet* blaugh

Fellanora
Captain


Micherru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:10 pm


Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I mean...GRRRRRRRRAWR!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:36 am


Your Sublimeness is too kind.
Speaking of kindness: Thanks very much. I tried them out this morning but they're too cutesy for what I had in mind so I'll send them back.

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:58 am


Micherru
Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I mean...GRRRRRRRRAWR!


xd heart *hides you under the couch with the other action figures*

Voli>You don't have to do that! (But if you do, shoot it on over to Faranath.) Anything else you want to try out instead?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 pm


*is hidden* ninja

Micherru


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 am


Mel; I know, done, and no. (What would you say to taking your turn at the games one of these days?)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:20 pm


*Makes ghosty noises from under the couch*

Micherru


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:25 am


+He slips a saucer of Ghost Chow under the couch.+
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:36 pm


O_O *Grabs the bowl and devours it, bowl and all*



*Peeks out from under the couch and hands Voleur a muffin* Thank ya! 4laugh

Micherru


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:51 pm


*pays homage to the House icons* User Image

*rollicks around the room w/Mich* *secrets her under the couch again*

Voli>Maybe. ninja But not to-dayyy... I don't even have enough time to make this post. *foom*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:08 am


Mel; +He just sighs.+ ...Still firmly entrenched in your House obsession then?
Micherru; +He graciously accepts muffin.+ Any time.

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:38 am


*Makes growling sounds from under couch* Raaaaaaawr!

*Loves upon everyone and House*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:34 am


*yoinks Mich from hiding place* *bats around the floor* whee

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:08 pm


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//