|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:36 pm
I love ouran the ending so sweet, but Haruhi and Tamaki could have kissed or she make up her mind on who she likes. I support Hikaru and haruhi pairing. does anyone worry the Funimation dub might be bad? Oh well we can always put it on subs on the dvd.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Aqua Blue Angel I love ouran the ending so sweet, but Haruhi and Tamaki could have kissed or she make up her mind on who she likes. I support Hikaru and haruhi pairing. does anyone worry the Funimation dub might be bad? Oh well we can always put it on subs on the dvd. Wait, Funimation got ahold of it?! YES!!!!!!!! whee Funimation does the best dubbing of all the companies heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:08 pm
the most cutest most awesome anime/manga ill ever read the ending youll defenitly cry in!!! >.<
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:26 pm
i'd kill to get the series on dvd but it isn't sold in the US yet
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Arg, don't I know it! >.< Hopefully it comes soon heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:47 pm
i love host club!!!but i nvr got 2 finish reading or watching it crying
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:22 pm
ARGH! It's being released sometime soon but it's not specific! I wanna watch seeing you can't watch the episodes on youtube anymore for ages... crying So I want it to come out like NOW!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Haha, I'm glad funimation got it because they do really good subtitles and I'll only be watching it with the Japanese audio anyways. I love all the seiyuu too much for anyone else's voice to sound right.
I do wish that the anime had a second season though. So many things that have been showing up in the manga I want to see animated!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:05 pm
the anime was awsome and the ending was one of the better anime endings 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 am
where can you find episodes 5 and up?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:41 am
Guess what guys? Funimation FINALLY decided to release the cast for the English dub!
Caitlin Glass as Haruhi Fujioka Vic Mignogna as Tamaki Suou Greg Ayres as Kaoru Hitachiin J. Michael Tatum as Kyoya Ohtori Luci Christian as Mitsukuni Haninozuka Mike McFarland as Ryuuji "Ranka" Fujioka Patrick Seitz as Umehito Nekozawa Todd Haberkorn as Hikaru Hitachiin Travis Willingham as Takashi Morinozuka Aaron Dismuke as Yasuchika Haninozuka Brittney Karbowski as Hinako Tsuwabuki Carrie Savage as Momoka Kurakano Cherami Leigh as Kirimi Nekozawa Christopher R. Sabat as Ritsu Kasanoda Eric Vale as Toru Suzushima Jamie Marchi as Chizuru Maihara R. Bruce Elliott as Kasanoda's Father
The anime is going to be released in two 13-episode boxed sets starting in October!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm
awesome! xd i can't wait for the dub.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 pm
The dub was AWESOME. Definetly one of the best dubs I've ever seen. They stuck so closely to the Japanese! And Vic as Tamaki is an epic win heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 am
I really enjoyed Ouran High School Host Club. It still makes me laugh when I watch it. I really did want Haruhi to hook up with at least one of the guys. I understand why they didn't do it though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm
everybody looks at me funny when i say that i love Kyoya......
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|