Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
What Fruits Basket character are you? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie?
  my cookie!
View Results

Forsaken_Blessing

Shameless Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:35 pm


Haru.
yeah, that's fairly fitting...
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:36 pm


I got Kyo xD!

Yuba

Invisible Gaian


neko-jordy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:59 pm


i always get kyo, which is good because hes my favorite guy ^_______^
but i think im most like kagura.... very protective of kyo-kun...
>.>
yup yup
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:52 pm


yay! i got Kyou. i love him! . but i love Haru more. sweatdrop

flying_shadow


Rad Disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:23 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got KYO! Kyo and Haru are my favorite!!!!!! YEAH ME!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:00 pm


I got Tohru..O.O
I guess my outgoing and sarcastically optimistic personality makes me kind of like her.
But honestly, I think I'm more like Rin...

Oh, and I got Kyo the second time...

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon


iGL0W

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:15 am


I got Tohru. That was not really expected by me because I don't think I'm very much like her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:49 pm


I got Akito.. o.o
::Cheek scratch::

DN Mail

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-vero-neko-chan-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:42 pm


xp ........i can't beleve it i'm Thoru..........man that's weird. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:13 am


I think I'm either Tohru or Momiji. 3nodding

Strawberry Mewmaid Sohma3


kira_our_saviour12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:03 am


Can't do the quiz... sad

Tenshi Yokaru

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100

Normina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:23 pm


I got Kyo!
Yayness, I heart Kyo!!<3<3
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:29 pm


hehe i'm kagura.

asaya_sohma


akanehatake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:59 pm


amazingly i got kyo! i thought i would get yuki or haru cuz i always do
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//