Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatter Box
being bitin isnt a bad thing i'm just geting others opinions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree?
  yes
  no you sidistic vampire
View Results

Iyasai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:11 pm


wouldn't know sweatdrop i just think vampires are awesome! not to mention, im a huge fan of trinity blood and dracula (all of them including van hellsing)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:46 pm


Iyasai
wouldn't know sweatdrop i just think vampires are awesome! not to mention, im a huge fan of trinity blood and dracula (all of them including van hellsing)

sweet

~Yami shi~


Brial

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:57 am


i dont think it would be all that bad to be a vampire, really you could have fun with the whole thing. i'd probably a sarcastic as hell vampire that would ******** with people's heads.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:55 pm


~Yami shi~
ghastly_angel
Absynthia Amaranth
Perhaps because, however erotic the experience might be, most of the time...

...you'd die.


Uh...you only die if the vampire doesn't want you for anything but a meal. Now you I have no doubt He would dispose of. But there are some out there that He would want to save as His companions. After all, vampires get lonely too. Of course, just because they create a child to love doesn't mean theyll love that other vampire forever.

You see, it's easy for humans to say that they will love you forever, because forever for a human is only a decade or five. With everlasting life there is no everlasting love. It's impossible, even for the immortal.

Although, I do suppose there would be exceptions to that. Though I do not know of any. I simply know that love for the undying dies a lot.

See most people dont see what's so bad about it well we see the point but we see a better point.

So do I. The question was, "Why do people say it would suck to be bitten by a vampire?" not "Do you think it would suck to be bitten by a vampire?" I've managed to misrepresent my own opinion by taking the question literally. burning_eyes My own opinion: Is it an act of love, an act of violence, or, as ghastly_angel said, just a meal? In any case it would be an extremely intense experience, which I personally would savor regardless of context; however, as an act of violence or a meal, it would likely be less than pleasant.

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller


Iyasai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 pm


again, all a point of view! half the people i know could care less if they were bitten or not (with the exeption of the people are just plain crazy). id love it, but others might hate it. i, personally, see nothing wrong with it!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 pm


Iyasai
i heard it was a sensation better then sex. i think it would be cool. everlasting live... only away at night.... awesome....


some people might think thats cool. but um, living forever gets a bit tiresome after a century or so of the same bs. and i personally would like to have the choice of whether to go out during the day.

Dulcis Somnium


Dulcis Somnium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:05 pm


Brial
i dont think it would be all that bad to be a vampire, really you could have fun with the whole thing. i'd probably a sarcastic as hell vampire that would ******** with people's heads.


Lolz, Lestat... blaugh 3nodding I love vamps but wouldn't be one
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:55 pm


i would! im sooooo happy! my dad bought me van hellsing!!!

Iyasai


anubas

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:48 pm


BLa BLa !!! Blarg!!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:42 pm


anubas
BLa BLa !!! Blarg!!!!


eh?

Iyasai


Shadow1697

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:20 pm


See, from my point of view, the pain of being bit or w/e people say, would be worth it. I mean...people...everlasing life, speed, agility, strength. WORTH IT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 pm


You know, i'd giv anything to become a vamp :O



WHY WOULD IT SUCK?

Shadow1697


Iyasai

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:14 pm


Shadow1697
You know, i'd giv anything to become a vamp :O



WHY WOULD IT SUCK?


exactly!
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:48 pm


I am very attached to my blood. I love vampire flicks and books(oh my god the books). I just don't think I'd like someone to bite me hard enough to draw blood, not to say I don't want to be bitten wink just no blood.

DaughterofIsis


~Yami shi~

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:25 am


Iyasai
Shadow1697
You know, i'd giv anything to become a vamp :O



WHY WOULD IT SUCK?


exactly!

because i've posted the same thing in a diffrent guild and most of them were againist it
Reply
Chatter Box

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//