Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
General Anime Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:45 pm


*meow* Yoh is cute. heart
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:56 pm


SakuraNiwa
*meow* Yoh is cute. heart
.... Riiight.... ::Gives you Yoh:: Have fun.

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:02 pm


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
*meow* Yoh is cute. heart
.... Riiight.... ::Gives you Yoh:: Have fun.


lol, thats funny. I think I'll give myself a Faust tatoo. You know that thing aroung his neck... yeah, i'll put on my wrist. heart
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:09 pm


ninja ::Steals Faust VIII and runs::

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:44 pm


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
*meow* Yoh is cute. heart
.... Riiight.... ::Gives you Yoh:: Have fun.

YES!!!!! *sneaks yoh into basement and ******************************************************************************(What you have seen was inapporite for you childrens ears. And i can do all that stuff because im older!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:55 pm


Still illegal....

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:47 pm


Chisato-chan
Still illegal....

what is?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:03 am


SakuraNiwa
Chisato-chan
Still illegal....

what is?

This:
SakuraNiwa
YES!!!!! *sneaks yoh into basement and ******************************************************************************(What you have seen was inapporite for you childrens ears. And i can do all that stuff because im older!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:04 pm


...right....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:17 am


Capt. George
...right....
I'm not the freakish one!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:10 pm


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
...right....
I'm not the freakish one!

yes you are
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:04 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
...right....
I'm not the freakish one!

yes you are
no she not su! -nods-

Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl


Shidou-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:12 pm


ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
...right....
I'm not the freakish one!

yes you are
no she not su! -nods-
She seems pretty sane to me...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:34 am


I never posted in this topic! eek I love Shaman King, just not the dub. I'm buying DVDs off the internet from Japan.

The Hermit Sage


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:07 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
I never posted in this topic! eek I love Shaman King, just not the dub. I'm buying DVDs off the internet from Japan.

Momsy wont let me.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//