Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminescence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:05 pm


Isn't that still alive?

Didn't you realise real eyes are real lies?

Bah?

Notice that all of them have question marks. I am teh confused one. o.o
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:11 pm


"99,999 people out of every million waste their lives so completely that they might as well have saved themselves the effort of being born."
- Colin Wilson


I like to take that not as a negative thing, but a motivator to get educated/enlightened/gain more perspectives, to life the fullest you can by avoiding conflicts, figuring out what you want out of life, and striving for it.
The end might not be what you had hoped, but at least the means were worth it all. :3

ihm


Krey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:35 pm


Monochrome Mystery
every time you masturbate, God kills a cat.

"Every time you quote that, God kills a Domo. Please, think of the Domos."

Oh, another favorite of mine;
"Life is tough, get a helmet."

I watch Boy Meets World. whee
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:51 am


"A good friend will bail you out of jail. Your best friend, will be sitting next to you."
I don't know why I like this quote so much.

Lutie-Loo
Crew



Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:41 pm


Are you complaining because roses have thorns? Or rejoicing because thorns have roses? oO;;
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:37 pm


There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

[ddrfreek]


Mara-ani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:45 pm


I was informed recently that I am "as silly as a wheel". I thought that was just incomprehensible enough to be funny xd
I have never heard it before in my life!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:52 pm


Snozzberries taste like snozzberies.
Some of my realities become dreams.
Want to change the world?
Talk about your childhood wishes.


July 15th whee

Bronze Alexander
Crew

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//