Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Your favorite Suju's quote. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:01 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
DongHae: Oh, nice music. Share me music with me?

KiBum: Hmm? Share me what?

DongHae: Music with me.

KiBum: Music with you? What's that mean?

DongHae: Life couldn't get better, woo~

KiBum: I like that song.

DongHae: You like song?

KiBum: Yeah, yeah.

DongHae: You know this song?

KiBum: Who's the singer?

DongHae: Super Junior.

KiBum: Oh, Super Junior?

DongHae: Okay, yes!

KiBum: I hate them.

All: *laugh*

DongHae: Wha-wha-what are you talking about, man?!

KiBum: ...they're ugly.

that was hilarious rofl


I loved that part!! Kibum & Donghae was so cute doing that!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:26 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    @Kim; I love that part! I laughed like crazy! AHH!
    OMG. I was like; WTF?! YOU STUPID WOMAN! WHY WON`T YOU GIVE HiM YOUR PHONE #!?

    I would`ve given it to him before he asked me. *o*
    He`s soo cute. heart

    When he sang let it be ... he giggled during it and i just laughed. xD

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:43 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ShiWon`s "I`m Not Spy!" rofl
    xD

    HEechul; Poodle! -points at Anya`s hair-
    Anya; Dark?
    Eva; Dog.
    Anya; Dog? Dog? Dog?
    Eva; Dog?
    Anya; Dog? DOG?! I hate you, I really hate you.

    rofl heart

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:32 am


ROFL. OMYGOSH! SO HILARIOUS! rofl

-paperphlox


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:25 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」


    ROFLOLOL.

    " I COLLECT CARS! "

    LMFAOOOOO~
    HYUKJAE IS HILARIOUS. rofl AHAHAH

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:38 am


    Quote:
    super junior full house quotes are the best!

    ''DongHae: Oh, nice music. Share me music with me?

    KiBum: Hmm? Share me what?

    DongHae: Music with me.

    KiBum: Music with you? What's that mean?

    DongHae: Life couldn't get better, woo~

    KiBum: I like that song.

    DongHae: You like song?

    KiBum: Yeah, yeah.

    DongHae: You know this song?

    KiBum: Who's the singer?

    DongHae: Super Junior.

    KiBum: Oh, Super Junior?

    DongHae: Okay, yes!

    KiBum: I hate them.

    All: *laugh*

    DongHae: Wha-wha-what are you talking about, man?!

    KiBum: ...they're ugly.'' lol

    "JUST BECAUSE!!" (kangin)


    which episode is this from? i wanna watch it

    my fave is:

    : what's ur age?
    : b

    i'm sorry, i haven't memorized their names yet... well iknow their names, but i don't know which face belongs to the name... am i making sense?

    darkkitsune_30


    SarangMin91

    Romantic Cat

    9,700 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Vanquished Angel 50
    • Champion Cardholder 100
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:15 am


    During the English Village:

    Lady: Where are you from?
    Siwon: Korea
    Lady: Korea?
    Anya: He's from Hawaii
    Lady: Hawaii?
    Heechul: Mexican! Mexican!
    Lady: Mexican?
    Anya: He's a spy.
    Siwon: Anio.. No, I'm not spy!
    Heechul: Listen Listen, Don't get me wrong.
    {During to Siwon}If I wasn't here, you would be in big trouble!

    That was funny when they said those things, trying to give Siwon a hard time to get through.

    Eunhyuk: Nice Weather!
    lady: Nice Weather.. Name?
    Eunhyuk: Name? She's so rude! You look like {I don't know what he said}
    Lady: Where are you from?
    Eunhyuk: I'm from Thailand.
    Lady:Thailand!
    Eunhyuk:{starts to say "Hi" thai}
    Lady: No. I think you are lying to me, I need to make a call.
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:30 pm


    darkkitsune_30
    Quote:
    super junior full house quotes are the best!

    ''DongHae: Oh, nice music. Share me music with me?

    KiBum: Hmm? Share me what?

    DongHae: Music with me.

    KiBum: Music with you? What's that mean?

    DongHae: Life couldn't get better, woo~

    KiBum: I like that song.

    DongHae: You like song?

    KiBum: Yeah, yeah.

    DongHae: You know this song?

    KiBum: Who's the singer?

    DongHae: Super Junior.

    KiBum: Oh, Super Junior?

    DongHae: Okay, yes!

    KiBum: I hate them.

    All: *laugh*

    DongHae: Wha-wha-what are you talking about, man?!

    KiBum: ...they're ugly.'' lol

    "JUST BECAUSE!!" (kangin)


    which episode is this from? i wanna watch it

    my fave is:

    : what's ur age?
    : b

    i'm sorry, i haven't memorized their names yet... well iknow their names, but i don't know which face belongs to the name... am i making sense?


    [Jdeneloves&3 EeSu]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    `I think thats epsiode 7 here's the clip to the quote
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQCZaExrMQ
    credit soompi
    ~

    Signed: XiahGirl

    Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
    Crew


    Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
    Crew

    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:41 pm


    [Jdeneloves&3 EeSu]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    `Kagin(in korean)seriously out of all the celebrities that i've seen I think that you hyung are the prettiest and most beautiful
    Heechul: c'mon man
    you are my friend
    I love you thank you
    God you are very beautiful
    ~

    Signed: XiahGirl
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:43 pm


    I loved that part!
    Kangin got all freaked out.
    Heechul being a black rapper.. hilarous!
    xd

    SarangMin91

    Romantic Cat

    9,700 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Vanquished Angel 50
    • Champion Cardholder 100

    imjennu
    Crew

    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:01 pm


    K-Drama_MusicFan
    During the English Village:

    Lady: Where are you from?
    Siwon: Korea
    Lady: Korea?
    Anya: He's from Hawaii
    Lady: Hawaii?
    Heechul: Mexican! Mexican!
    Lady: Mexican?
    Anya: He's a spy.
    Siwon: Anio.. No, I'm not spy!
    Heechul: Listen Listen, Don't get me wrong.
    {During to Siwon}If I wasn't here, you would be in big trouble!

    That was funny when they said those things, trying to give Siwon a hard time to get through.

    Eunhyuk: Nice Weather!
    lady: Nice Weather.. Name?
    Eunhyuk: Name? She's so rude! You look like {I don't know what he said}
    Lady: Where are you from?
    Eunhyuk: I'm from Thailand.
    Lady:Thailand!
    Eunhyuk:{starts to say "Hi" thai}
    Lady: No. I think you are lying to me, I need to make a call.
    ♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
    ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


      →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

      ROFL HILARIOUS. xDD
      I think HyukJAe said; You look likea Woopie Goldberg? xDD

      LOL @ KIM JUNSU

      ._____슈퍼주니어
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:13 am


    I don't know if everyone saw it but...

    On an episode of Love Letter, Shiwon and Hankyung and Heechul were on together and it was the part where they smack the board with the sticks and say words. er... @__@... I don't know how to describe it...
    But then Kang Ho Dong is like "Hankyung come here."


    Hankyung: : "Please give me the cameras." *waves toward them*

    Kang Ho Dong: "Everyone, welcome to Love Letter... *long intro*..."

    Hankyung: "Now... it starts."

    Kang Ho Dong: "Why's it so short?"
    "We are now starting the Striking Game."

    ~ *skip cause it's pointless* ~

    Kang Ho Dong: "Ah Jun... Ah Jun..."
    Hankyung: "Ah Jun... Ah Jun..."
    Kang Ho Dong: "Say it in Chinese."
    Hankyung: "It's not in Chinese."
    Kang Ho Dong: " They don't have Ready in Chinese?"
    Hankyung: "There's no "Jun...Jun" *does the little Junbi dance* in Chinese."

    Shiwon: "Hyung. Just say Chun Fey La Mah."

    Kang Ho Dong: "Ah Jun..."

    Hankyung: "Chun Fey La Mah..." *says short and quickly*

    Kang Ho Dong: "Ah Jun..."

    Hankyung: "Chun Fey La Mah..." *says short and quickly*

    Kang Ho Dong: "Ah Jun... Jun... Jun... Jun...

    Hankyung: " Chun... FEY... LAH... MAHHH." *does hip shake*

    XD! OH gosh! I DIED! At that last line!
    Everyone starts cracking up! And Heechul is laughing so hard that he's rolling on the floor. XD

    gomdori


    ironique

    PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:28 am


    Yup I watched that ep of Love Letter.. that part when HanKyung was pretending to be MC and following Kang Ho Dong was soooo FUNNY~
    Lol, couldn't stop laughing when I was watching it.. wink
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:22 pm


    ♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

      →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

      HOLYCRAPOLLA. THAT EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS~
      And might I add, HANHEE looks absolutely HOT in that episode. xD
      HanKyung is just so darn silliee. heart rofl
      That`s a good one. I totally forgot. xD

      ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

    imjennu
    Crew


    junkie95

    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:48 pm


    Kangin: OBEY ME! JUST BECAUSE!

    HyukJae: I'm not xman!

    Heechul: YO TOUCH MAN!

    Hangeng: Sorry, sorry, sorry! (In English during the "What is this" game)

    Siwon: Pat Bing Soo
    Kangin: PAT BING SOO!!!!


    NICE WEATHER! YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!

    oh so many to count.
    Reply
    Super Junior Fans Guild

    Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
     
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games
    //
    //

    // //

    Have an account? Login Now!

    //
    //