Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply [Unofficial] Band Threads
No Doubt Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Frassy Frass

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:05 am


I love No Doubt. I just got Gwen's CD. It's pretty good...very...errrr...techno?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:54 am


The only CD I think is worth owning is Tragic Kingdom. I never felt the same magic from any of their other stuff. And of course, I like Gwen the best from that era. blaugh I love her solo video, but it's in a totally different ballpark as Tragic Kingdom. I don't think anything can touch the heights they reached in 95.

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_Kagayaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:39 pm


my fav songs is new and ex girlfriend
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:23 pm


I have No Doubt dolls for sale in my mini shop.
User Image
Please BUMP if you do not want to buy^^

Dramatica Addams
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

spiitze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:53 pm


I have Tragic Kingdom and Rock Steady


TK is more ska...but I like R.S. Better xd 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:29 pm


they are alight some songs i like some i dont. I dont' really listen to them all that much i have tooo many bands that i am checking out right now lol really need to learn the songs titles so when i want to have a covo. But i must say their videos are quite entertaining most of the time and the gwen has an angelic face and classic one at that.

Tranquil Aquarius


little_sweety001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:23 am


i looooooove their song dont speak !! heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:41 pm


i have ALL of their cds i think that they are AWESOME!!!! i absolutally LOVE them like ALL the way theya re SO awesome!!! and Gwen is REALLY kool i like her a lot but, some of the newer things that she dose get repetivie with the japense people they are getting lf and i was really happy thet they were not in her new video!!! lol but, i still do not liek the video but, yeah i think that No Doubt is liek the most awesome band ever and i REALLY like their drumber!!! lol

care_bears_rule_2005


preciousxjunk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:22 am


no doubt make my heart smile heart xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 am


I love them. I have 7 out of 8 of their albums.

[Just A Girl]

Reply
[Unofficial] Band Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//