Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
korn doing a creep cover... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SidAnarchy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 pm


The Cure also did a cover of Creep
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:16 am


Apparently Muse covered Creep. Though I got confused because it just sounded like Radiohead singing it acoustically. I refuse to believe that Muse and Radiohead sound alike, but I honestly could not tell with this cover.

Now if only I knew where on the computer it was...

Invincible Cydonian Creep

Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//