Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
Deidara and Sasori Pop Up, Que Chanting Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:09 pm


Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
eh! why am I the only one who didnt notice it crying I must go back at find it as soon as I find a good computer crying

First episode. Deidara flies on his bird, the chanting comes up. If you look at Episode 5 Deidara makes a funny noise when he falls out of the sky.

lol rofl he makes a funny noise?! xd man domokun I MUST have bad hearing problems! everyone says it and they have to repeat themselves gonk xd

He makes a whistling noise. It's kind of funny.

OMG xd so hes trying to be like a old cartoon blaugh by making his own sound effects

It's kind of like when the coyote falls off a cliff and goes splat. Only Deidara didn't go splat. I forgot what he did, actually.....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:11 pm


Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
eh! why am I the only one who didnt notice it crying I must go back at find it as soon as I find a good computer crying

First episode. Deidara flies on his bird, the chanting comes up. If you look at Episode 5 Deidara makes a funny noise when he falls out of the sky.

lol rofl he makes a funny noise?! xd man domokun I MUST have bad hearing problems! everyone says it and they have to repeat themselves gonk xd

He makes a whistling noise. It's kind of funny.

OMG xd so hes trying to be like a old cartoon blaugh by making his own sound effects

It's kind of like when the coyote falls off a cliff and goes splat. Only Deidara didn't go splat. I forgot what he did, actually.....

he landed on his birdy

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:17 am


The sound effects are a bang in this series, un
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:25 pm


lol, OMG whoops O_o I downloaded the wrong shippuden... the subtiles arent in english sweatdrop oh well I already know what they are saying domokun

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 pm


As long as you're familiar to the manga, un
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 pm


lol yaq good thing for that xd

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:58 pm


X3~ un =D
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:41 pm


Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0

lol rofl he makes a funny noise?! xd man domokun I MUST have bad hearing problems! everyone says it and they have to repeat themselves gonk xd

He makes a whistling noise. It's kind of funny.

OMG xd so hes trying to be like a old cartoon blaugh by making his own sound effects

It's kind of like when the coyote falls off a cliff and goes splat. Only Deidara didn't go splat. I forgot what he did, actually.....

he landed on his birdy

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

Yeah, that's it.


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:43 pm


on my.. his owl, un X3~
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:28 pm


DE1D4R4
on my.. his owl, un X3~

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

Hooray for the owl. I would have cried if Deidara went splat.


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 pm


awww, un X3~
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:13 pm


DE1D4R4
awww, un X3~

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

Deidara feels loved now. ^^


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:51 am


yes, I..I mean he does, un X3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:27 pm


DE1D4R4
yes, I..I mean he does, un X3

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

whee


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:24 pm


<3~ un
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//