Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Panic! At the Disco Guild [We support Pornomime

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Nothing Ryhmes With The Panic! At the Disco Guild Forum
Brendon Urie's age vs. MIne Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you're younger aren't you?!?!?!
  yeah. giggle
  No, I'm on your side of the age line!
  Well, yeah, oldie! ha ha, you're old!
View Results

oxXEmoPandaXxo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:15 pm


lol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:47 pm


Aurora_Borielus
yeah I am the first to say that he is 3 years older then me!.. its gonna be 4 when he turns 20 on thursday.. its thursday right?

yep

WhatCassieDid


Cmon Angel Dont You Cry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:34 am


today... i am 5 years younger. tomorrow..i will be 6 years younger. sad
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:44 pm


he is two and a bit years older than me XD

Call-R-Lupin

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

nessielove

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:49 pm


4 years younger
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:05 am


Im Just Like 2 years Younger Then Brendon

Adalrico


Nemo eats noobs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 am


Haha. Sweet :]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:54 pm


okay....wait no offence but why should we care about are age differences anyway?(someone pls gib me a reason)

Moonlight_Bat


kalvr2010

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 pm


he's almost 6 years older than me


almost... hahaha sucker


we care because it makes us feel better inside if we're close in age to them...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:49 am


rikaLeshay
i'm....6 years younger that brendon
same here...my parents were seven years apart, it could work! biggrin lol

xinvaderkitx


AshSkylar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:04 pm


I would be --- 3 years I believe...But, thats not a lot-- Its not like, 6 or anything...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:27 pm


Haha I'm...just under 6 years younger...I don't think it REALLY matters, my parents are over 10 years apart, and my friend's are 12...but I agree, it makes us feel like we have more of a chance if we are close in age wink
Haha I had the actual time younger to the day, I forget it just now...

x Hopelessly Hopeful x


Mona05

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:00 pm


SkullzOfHeartz
5 years younger!! 4laugh


i'm EXACTLY that much younger than spencer.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:43 am


who cares if they're older, pete wentz is 28 and dating a 22 year old (but then again that's like dating Ashley Tisdale)

holdingon95


DarkKatKnight

Tipsy Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm


ok his birthday is april 12 1987
and mine is april 19 1994 woohooo im only letssss seeeeeee thats only like 7 years and 7 days hehe lucky number 7
Reply
Nothing Ryhmes With The Panic! At the Disco Guild Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//