Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gay and Bi Guys Guild
Eyeliner? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonslayer7178
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 pm


Lomildor
There are many days when I ask why guys DONT wear eyeliner. I mean, I have this unhealthy obsession with eyes (not unhealthy but....y'know!) whenever Im in a show I wear eyeliner on stage. For anyone whos never done a play or musical or anything, ANYONE who goes on stage NEEDS eyeliner or the stagelights will wash your eyes into your face.

But ANYWAY, I would be walking around before or after the show and seeing these guys with eyeliner on and thinking DAMN...thats hot! It SO brings out their eyes.

That being said....it woudl freak me out if one of my friends showed up to school one day wiering eyeliner because it is the "emo" thing to do. I guess I dont have a problem with guys wearing eyeliner...its just when "emos" LOAD it on and its like three inches thick...thats totally unattractive. SO if you can get it on so that its not noticable, but it still brings out your eyes....I have one word for that: "Rawr".

HAHA I so agree with you lomi
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:43 pm


Lomildor
There are many days when I ask why guys DONT wear eyeliner. I mean, I have this unhealthy obsession with eyes (not unhealthy but....y'know!) whenever Im in a show I wear eyeliner on stage. For anyone whos never done a play or musical or anything, ANYONE who goes on stage NEEDS eyeliner or the stagelights will wash your eyes into your face.

But ANYWAY, I would be walking around before or after the show and seeing these guys with eyeliner on and thinking DAMN...thats hot! It SO brings out their eyes.

That being said....it woudl freak me out if one of my friends showed up to school one day wiering eyeliner because it is the "emo" thing to do. I guess I dont have a problem with guys wearing eyeliner...its just when "emos" LOAD it on and its like three inches thick...thats totally unattractive. SO if you can get it on so that its not noticable, but it still brings out your eyes....I have one word for that: "Rawr".
Okay, thank you!

watashiwaichibandesu


demonbanewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:39 pm


I personally like wearing eyeliner. I'm kinda like the goth look though. I wear black nail polish too....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:17 pm


I don't think all ppl look good wit eyeliner like just the other day i saw this grl post her BF's pic on a forum n everyon was sayin negative things....but to b honest it did make him look freaky n scary

hunkofsteel


Fared Von

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:36 pm


demonbanewolf
I personally like wearing eyeliner. I'm kinda like the goth look though. I wear black nail polish too....

i sometimes use it by the same reason
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:19 pm


your dads a homophob

Belle Ceil


Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:01 pm


My friend has asked me to use eyeliner at least once, and I would have if I had some, and if it actually suited me, but I have a feeling it won't. ut thats not the weirdest request I have been asked, my best friend Maddy asked me while we were shopping to try on some clothes from Sirens. My other friend Dorian wants me to die my hair Pink. Many request to go and get various parts of my body pierced. The list goes on, at least for a little bit. ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:42 pm


I wear eyeliner all the time now ^^ I'm starting to actually not like how my face looks without it.

Edit--god, I really hate it when ANYONE wears too much eyeliner. I only wear a thin line--maybe gone over once or twice.
And rarely black. Usually a medium brown. <3

cricketsongs


ThingsG0Kaboom

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 am


Should I feel bad about helping my friend? No

Do you wear eyeliner?Not on the only if me and mi friends are bored

Things you've done to help friends. To many to remember but I do remeber this one time when mi friend Lauren was being stalked by this guy.So to get him away from her I just kinda played with him (not like that) in a seductive way
Reply
The Gay and Bi Guys Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//