Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aikou Region~ A Guild for Pokemon RP
Valley of the Four Winds Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukama Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:29 pm


she chuckled a bit "no your safe here little one." she reaches up into the tree and brock off small branches to use as a splint.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:00 pm


Tropius awoke from the bright shine of the sun. He yawned and stretched and sighed as he enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Valley. He was standing on the edge of a cliff. After a few seconds, Tropius was running and the next second, jumping off the cliff. He stretched out his broad leafy wings and took flight. He started flying towards the forest below of the Valley. He started eating the fruits and berries that grow there in the forests and then walked over to drink the crisp crystal water.

moonangel28
Vice Captain


EspeonSun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:54 pm


username:salamance_lover902
nickname: SL
pokemon type(s):dragon/flying
how i got here: i was born here as a bagon.
life storie: my parents died, now i live with another salamance in a house. woo-hoo!
image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:58 pm


user name: Azalreia
nick name: Ian
pokemon type: Delibird
how you got here: I was so amazed by how well I could fly, I decided to come here with the experienced fliers.
life storie: I was raised in a family of walkers and swimmers. I broke away and learned how to fly from a helpful group of Pidgeotto. Now I'm as good as any of them. I just want to make sure that I'm up there with the best.
picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azalreia


axean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 am


user name: axero
nick name: gyles (alias: the mole)
pokemon type: trapinch (ground)
how you got here: egg abondaned during vibrava migration
life storie: hatched several years ago, gyles found himself alone, and cold one night. he quickly dug a sand pit to sleep, and was left unnoticed for the first few years he lived here. because of his love of digging, he was nick-named: the mole.
picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:10 am


Azalreia
user name: Azalreia
nick name: Ian
pokemon type: Delibird
how you got here: I was so amazed by how well I could fly, I decided to come here with the experienced fliers.
life storie: I was raised in a family of walkers and swimmers. I broke away and learned how to fly from a helpful group of Pidgeotto. Now I'm as good as any of them. I just want to make sure that I'm up there with the best.
picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


(umm, delibird, despite being a penguin, can fly, your thinking of the other penguins: piplup, prinplup and empoleon, who can't fly.)

axean


axean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:14 am


gyles was busy digging a hole. "i'll fly someday, i'll show those stuck up flying type pok'e mon" he mumbled to himself. "ah-ha" he yelped biting, and pulling out what he was looking for. it was an old, discarded kite, probally broken off of it's string and drifted into the valley. gyles mounted it on his back, climbed up to a big rock, and waited for a breeze. "i'll show them" he said waiting.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:31 am


axero
gyles was busy digging a hole. "i'll fly someday, i'll show those stuck up flying type pok'e mon" he mumbled to himself. "ah-ha" he yelped biting, and pulling out what he was looking for. it was an old, discarded kite, probally broken off of it's string and drifted into the valley. gyles mounted it on his back, climbed up to a big rock, and waited for a breeze. "i'll show them" he said waiting.


the wind finally picked up and sent gyles tumbling off ther rock and hitting his head against a smaller one, knocking him onsconcious in the midst of many hoppip.

axean


Azalreia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:11 pm


axero
Azalreia
user name: Azalreia
nick name: Ian
pokemon type: Delibird
how you got here: I was so amazed by how well I could fly, I decided to come here with the experienced fliers.
life storie: I was raised in a family of walkers and swimmers. I broke away and learned how to fly from a helpful group of Pidgeotto. Now I'm as good as any of them. I just want to make sure that I'm up there with the best.
picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


(umm, delibird, despite being a penguin, can fly, your thinking of the other penguins: piplup, prinplup and empoleon, who can't fly.)

I can understand your confusion; I guess I didn't write that very well. But the group I come from is not very fond of flying, so it was unique to me. As a character, I do not know that Delibirds can fly naturally.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:03 am


Azalreia
axero
Azalreia
user name: Azalreia
nick name: Ian
pokemon type: Delibird
how you got here: I was so amazed by how well I could fly, I decided to come here with the experienced fliers.
life storie: I was raised in a family of walkers and swimmers. I broke away and learned how to fly from a helpful group of Pidgeotto. Now I'm as good as any of them. I just want to make sure that I'm up there with the best.
picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


(umm, delibird, despite being a penguin, can fly, your thinking of the other penguins: piplup, prinplup and empoleon, who can't fly.)

I can understand your confusion; I guess I didn't write that very well. But the group I come from is not very fond of flying, so it was unique to me. As a character, I do not know that Delibirds can fly naturally.


(gotcha)

axean


moonangel28
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm


Tropius sighed as he shook off the water that splashed on him. He suddenly heard a noise. Tropius ran then flew off to where he was hearing it. It was a bunch of squirming Hippops making way for an unconscious Trapinch.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:25 pm


moonangel28
Tropius sighed as he shook off the water that splashed on him. He suddenly heard a noise. Tropius ran then flew off to where he was hearing it. It was a bunch of squirming Hippops making way for an unconscious Trapinch.


the hoppip flew of as the wind picked up. they scurried away from gyles. "that hurt" he said regaining consciousness.

axean


Azalreia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 pm


Ian slowly soared past the commotion, passing a cluster of Drifloon along the way. He landed on a small cliff; not very large, but large enough to take a rest on. He pulled a snack out of his tail-sack: a large, tasty fish. It had been a long day of fishing, but with the help of some friendly Wingull, he had managed to grab a good-sized meal of trout from the nearby ocean.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:37 pm


Tropius used his wings to cover the Trapinch from blowing away like the Hoppips. "I better get you to safety..." he muttered as he looked up the sky. Gray clouds were forming in the sky and the wind was getting stronger. Tropius carried the Trapinch with his wings then walked off in search for shelter. After a few minutes if searching, he saw an opening in the side of the cliff. Tropius walked towards it...

moonangel28
Vice Captain

Reply
Aikou Region~ A Guild for Pokemon RP

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//