|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:34 am
did u like my story? confused
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:44 am
myfavoritecolorisblue did u like my story? confused Be patient, we have other things to do, and lives in reality to tend to xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:46 am
myfavoritecolorisblue did u like my story? confused a little to short...and not enough details in it...you should have been a little more creative with the story...but don't change it it is already in the thread and has been read
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:55 am
myfavoritecolorisblue did u like my story? confused wow.. I definitely think you are winning!! rofl you have such a imagination (seriously)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:56 am
Eternal_Dragonz sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz yes spelling and punctuation count... cry poor,poor us.. we who are not English speakers from birth... but Ok, I don't have time for writing anyway... Can you imagine, one time I want to write poor guy, but in that place post pure gay (I feel soo evil evil ) enter anyway...only 2 have so far...so what ever you have just put it here i will read it 3nodding really don't have time for that.. sorry! cry
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:03 am
sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz yes spelling and punctuation count... cry poor,poor us.. we who are not English speakers from birth... but Ok, I don't have time for writing anyway... Can you imagine, one time I want to write poor guy, but in that place post pure gay (I feel soo evil evil ) enter anyway...only 2 have so far...so what ever you have just put it here i will read it 3nodding really don't have time for that.. sorry! cry Don't worry 3nodding Next month we are going to do a dream avatar contest... I'm sure you'll enter that one blaugh a lot more people will enter, i know they will biggrin 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:13 pm
~Hanyou_Soulz~ sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz yes spelling and punctuation count... cry poor,poor us.. we who are not English speakers from birth... but Ok, I don't have time for writing anyway... Can you imagine, one time I want to write poor guy, but in that place post pure gay (I feel soo evil evil ) enter anyway...only 2 have so far...so what ever you have just put it here i will read it 3nodding really don't have time for that.. sorry! cry Don't worry 3nodding Next month we are going to do a dream avatar contest... I'm sure you'll enter that one blaugh a lot more people will enter, i know they will biggrin 3nodding and everyone will think their avi best... how we will know who wins???
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:05 pm
sfinksss ~Hanyou_Soulz~ sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz yes spelling and punctuation count... cry poor,poor us.. we who are not English speakers from birth... but Ok, I don't have time for writing anyway... Can you imagine, one time I want to write poor guy, but in that place post pure gay (I feel soo evil evil ) enter anyway...only 2 have so far...so what ever you have just put it here i will read it 3nodding really don't have time for that.. sorry! cry Don't worry 3nodding Next month we are going to do a dream avatar contest... I'm sure you'll enter that one blaugh a lot more people will enter, i know they will biggrin 3nodding and everyone will think their avi best... how we will know who wins??? Judges of course sweatdrop me and Eternal 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:45 am
~Hanyou_Soulz~ sfinksss ~Hanyou_Soulz~ sfinksss Eternal_Dragonz enter anyway...only 2 have so far...so what ever you have just put it here i will read it 3nodding really don't have time for that.. sorry! cry Don't worry 3nodding Next month we are going to do a dream avatar contest... I'm sure you'll enter that one blaugh a lot more people will enter, i know they will biggrin 3nodding and everyone will think their avi best... how we will know who wins??? Judges of course sweatdrop me and Eternal 3nodding ok 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Well I don't know if Hanyou agrees with me or not but Raja Valors' story was the best one...even though i've heard it differntly...it was still good.... some more detail on the main character could have been helpful....like her clothing and hair..other than that the details were great....so his story gets my vote
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Thnx you very much, Eternal. I am honored to of been chosen as the winner of this competition.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 pm
Raja Valor Thnx you very much, Eternal. I am honored to of been chosen as the winner of this competition. congrats! Even lazyest of all (btw, me) read your story now and it's really good!!! 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:44 am
sfinksss Raja Valor Thnx you very much, Eternal. I am honored to of been chosen as the winner of this competition. congrats! Even lazyest of all (btw, me) read your story now and it's really good!!! 3nodding I am with it ^^ Nice done wink *Set winning music on*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|