|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:40 pm
(¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
wow! Hanyou has a difficult avi to draw! maybe nxt time miss hanyou sweatdrop
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:10 am
Giggle McChill (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
wow! Hanyou has a difficult avi to draw! maybe nxt time miss hanyou sweatdrop
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
Lol, yeah... i understand blaugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:13 am
Giggle McChill (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
for sfinkss and enternal_dreagonz! biggrin
Sfinksss::

Dragonz::

and i'll draw miss hanyou again! lol
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
Wow giggle.. you're really good ^^ i saved the Eternal_Dragonz pic blaugh 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:52 am
yes she did and used it on yahoo^.^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:20 am
~Hanyou_Soulz~ Giggle McChill (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
for sfinkss and enternal_dreagonz! biggrin
Sfinksss::

Dragonz::

and i'll draw miss hanyou again! lol
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
Wow giggle.. you're really good ^^ i saved the Eternal_Dragonz pic blaugh 3nodding (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
Ms Hanyou::
aww, thanks! but if my scanner's fixed! i'll draw you as best as i could... but i can't color that good, i don't know how to CG and i don't have photoshop D= and i'll draw you to Mr. Dragonz! and i'll draw you both as a couple biggrin just gonna get the scanner fxed first sweatdrop
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:49 am
Giggle McChill ~Hanyou_Soulz~ Giggle McChill (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
for sfinkss and enternal_dreagonz! biggrin
Sfinksss::

Dragonz::

and i'll draw miss hanyou again! lol
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
Wow giggle.. you're really good ^^ i saved the Eternal_Dragonz pic blaugh 3nodding (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
Ms Hanyou::
aww, thanks! but if my scanner's fixed! i'll draw you as best as i could... but i can't color that good, i don't know how to CG and i don't have photoshop D= and i'll draw you to Mr. Dragonz! and i'll draw you both as a couple biggrin just gonna get the scanner fxed first sweatdrop
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
awww giggles you are so nice..i will thank you now for the drawing of me and ms Hanyou 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 pm
 well i tried my hand in it again but i don't know sweatdrop sorry giggles
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:40 am
Well My pictures >_< Im sorry I dont have scanner and only get set a site so you guys can see the pictures... xD I made it With PENCIL ! ^_^ Well first Enternal_Dragonz Its kinda looking weird I know xD Well There is a Dragon next to it I was kinda bored >_ -Hanyou_Soulz- Really the hair was first diffcult >_< Well then I here is Giggle McChill Its is blurry I know the Cam was on top of it >_< Well The last one Sfinksss The hat i made is kinda ^^' Not so good xD Well this was it :3 For now >_<
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:21 pm
AngelofLuna Well My pictures >_< Im sorry I dont have scanner and only get set a site so you guys can see the pictures... xD I made it With PENCIL ! ^_^ Well first Enternal_Dragonz Its kinda looking weird I know xD Well There is a Dragon next to it I was kinda bored >_ -Hanyou_Soulz- Really the hair was first diffcult >_< Well then I here is Giggle McChill Its is blurry I know the Cam was on top of it >_< Well The last one Sfinksss The hat i made is kinda ^^' Not so good xD Well this was it :3 For now >_<hey those were good i looked at all of them mrgreen super job 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:31 am
Eternal_Dragonz AngelofLuna Well My pictures >_< Im sorry I dont have scanner and only get set a site so you guys can see the pictures... xD I made it With PENCIL ! ^_^ Well first Enternal_Dragonz Its kinda looking weird I know xD Well There is a Dragon next to it I was kinda bored >_ -Hanyou_Soulz- Really the hair was first diffcult >_< Well then I here is Giggle McChill Its is blurry I know the Cam was on top of it >_< Well The last one Sfinksss The hat i made is kinda ^^' Not so good xD Well this was it :3 For now >_<hey those were good i looked at all of them mrgreen super job 4laugh blaugh Thanks Eternal :3 I want to say Giggle McChill, Sfinksss and Eternal_Dragonz x3 Good Job! They are good made ; blaugh 3nodding The pictures 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:30 am
AngelofLuna Eternal_Dragonz AngelofLuna Well My pictures >_< Im sorry I dont have scanner and only get set a site so you guys can see the pictures... xD I made it With PENCIL ! ^_^ Well first Enternal_Dragonz Its kinda looking weird I know xD Well There is a Dragon next to it I was kinda bored >_ -Hanyou_Soulz- Really the hair was first diffcult >_< Well then I here is Giggle McChill Its is blurry I know the Cam was on top of it >_< Well The last one Sfinksss The hat i made is kinda ^^' Not so good xD Well this was it :3 For now >_<hey those were good i looked at all of them mrgreen super job 4laugh blaugh Thanks Eternal :3 I want to say Giggle McChill, Sfinksss and Eternal_Dragonz x3 Good Job! They are good made ; blaugh 3nodding The pictures 4laugh 4laugh thanx! as soon as I will get lil bit better i will try to draw you, but looks like now I have to fight with bad cough, headaches and other monsters....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:34 am
Giggle McChill (¯`·._) ♥ wish I was someone else ♥ (¯`·._)
for sfinkss and enternal_dreagonz! biggrin
Sfinksss::

Dragonz::

and i'll draw miss hanyou again! lol
(¯`·._) ♥ but I'm always stuck with who I am ♥ (¯`·._)
wow! I love your work!!! 3nodding I'm soooo pritty!! wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:52 am
sfinksss AngelofLuna Eternal_Dragonz AngelofLuna Well My pictures >_< Im sorry I dont have scanner and only get set a site so you guys can see the pictures... xD I made it With PENCIL ! ^_^ Well first Enternal_Dragonz Its kinda looking weird I know xD Well There is a Dragon next to it I was kinda bored >_ -Hanyou_Soulz- Really the hair was first diffcult >_< Well then I here is Giggle McChill Its is blurry I know the Cam was on top of it >_< Well The last one Sfinksss The hat i made is kinda ^^' Not so good xD Well this was it :3 For now >_<hey those were good i looked at all of them mrgreen super job 4laugh blaugh Thanks Eternal :3 I want to say Giggle McChill, Sfinksss and Eternal_Dragonz x3 Good Job! They are good made ; blaugh 3nodding The pictures 4laugh 4laugh thanx! as soon as I will get lil bit better i will try to draw you, but looks like now I have to fight with bad cough, headaches and other monsters.... x3 Awh You already draw good x) If you saw me on the computer making so drawing >_< Gosh You got the one eye monster x_x
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:01 pm
Lol blaugh You're both good drawers ^^ 3nodding And same with Giggle biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx- Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:08 pm
stressed its really difficult but hope u'll enjoy it wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|