Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Games
The last dvd you watched Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:22 pm


The Crow

I own it and watched for the first time in about 1yr.
I love it.

10/10
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:31 am


I've watched a few DVD's, so I'll list them all~

Borat

This movie was hilarious.. Very racist, but hilarious none the less.
<3

10/10

Montsers Ball

This one was kind of pointless. Stupid ending, pointlessly long sex scene and it didn't deserve like any of the awards it got.

3/10

3 Extremes

Whoa. These were very odd and disturbing. They creeped me out a bit. But good nonetheless

7/10

300

I really enjoyed this one. Then again, I've always been interested in history. Storyline was good, and the film was amazing, very beautiful.

9/10

Pocket-Sized Jesus


Speshulest K

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:07 pm


A walk to remember

5/10


Didn't like it at all. They killed the book. They changed everything, and the cas selection was horrible.

Worse book -> movie ever. Even compared to Memoirs of a Geisha & the HP movies.

Blah.



PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:18 pm


Happy Gilmore

I love this movie. One of my faves.
<33

10/10

Pocket-Sized Jesus


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:25 am


Portrait of Murder

OMG. This was the shitest movie ever. OMG. So bad. Making so much fun of it with the people I was with.

2/10

Bootmen

Ehh. Storyline was a total piece of s**t. But I really liked the dancing. And Adam Garcia is damn hot.

6/10
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:33 am


The Weather Man
heart

[vo_Odka]
Captain


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:24 am


[vo_Odka]
The Weather Man
heart

Thats such a good movie. <3
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:55 pm


Pan's Labyrinth

It's not bad. Definately not a children's fairy tale lol
I didn't expect it to be in Spanish either.

I give it a 7.5/10.

falling sanity
Crew


[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 pm


Pocket-Sized Jesus
[vo_Odka]
The Weather Man
heart

Thats such a good movie. <3


I laughed so hard at the camel toe part. xDD
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:21 pm


[vo_Odka]
Pocket-Sized Jesus
[vo_Odka]
The Weather Man
heart

Thats such a good movie. <3


I laughed so hard at the camel toe part. xDD

OMG I know!
I felt bad for the girl though.
]]:

Pocket-Sized Jesus


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:17 am


Marie Antoinette [sp?]

i rreally wasn't a good movie. the props and stuff were good, but the movie was very pointless, boring, was dragged out and had the stupidest ending.

3/10.
:/

The Breakfast Club

ive never watched this movie the whole through.
it was soooo good.
i loved it.
:] <3

10/10
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:05 pm


Gay as a bag of skittles...

Mean Girls.

Dude, that movie is fantastic. talk2hand
9.5/10

...twice as sweet.

User_3703108


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:47 pm


Otter`
Gay as a bag of skittles...

Mean Girls.

Dude, that movie is fantastic. talk2hand
9.5/10

...twice as sweet.

I love Mean Girls. <3
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:59 pm


Labyrinth
O_O ZOMG THE PANTS!
User Image
*Dies*
It was still a really good movie. I want my own little Sir Didymus....

9/10

MidnightHybrid

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:37 am


MidnightHybrid
Labyrinth
O_O ZOMG THE PANTS!
User Image
*Dies*
It was still a really good movie. I want my own little Sir Didymus....

9/10

I love that movie!
Reply
Word Games

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//