Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Jarohian Council (member discussion)
Life, The Universe, And Everything. (a.k.a. OOC) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Page Of The Night

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:05 am


Imagine if they all went to an amusement park, Hordak would be too short to ride any rides gonk . Four would be like...too BIG to ride any rides. I suppose that's impossible unless you were like a giant. Anyway, I'm feeling Hordaks pain right now......
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:51 am


Speaking of Four...

I finished his bio! WOOT!
I might have to edit things a little bit once Shrew finishes up her plotting, but I dont think I will.

Wahoozerman
Crew


Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:42 pm


So... now I have this random urge to start using ye' olde Kael for this. I'll have to try and figure out if that'd apply or not.

I guess in the strictist sense I couldn't, since magic widely accepted and there's this trade with other races, which'd alter the background he began at... but I can certainly make some altered version of the character or just make a villain or two until I decide what sort of a primary to have.

Hm.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:37 pm


Finally, Tempest's appearance is done. Her bio is like...in progress. Don't look at me like that.

If they went to an amusement park, I think she would harass the people dressed up in the big foam suits. Maybe steal some cotton candy and decorate public places with it.

And hello to Psychofish! Hello to the sun, and all the little people...

I need some painkillers.

SleepingShrew


Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 pm


XP

Hello Shrew. Hoozy's been talking to me about this at school and stuff, but I'm not real clear about enough to jump into it yet. I'll work something out before too long though.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:53 am


Well, hey guys. Just wanted to say that I changed my characters portfolio a bit. Nothing really changed but went into more detail and stuff, so basically it's longer. I was feeling a bit cruddy about my character sheet when all the others were really long and good and stuff so I decided that I should lengthen mine. Which, I did....so yay!

Page Of The Night


[BillieHasAToxicHeart]

Hilarious Genius

4,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:40 am


Hey everybody who doesn't know me (except for Shrew). ^^

Wow, I feel so primative, you're all such good writers... Anywho, I think it'd be funny to send them all to an amusement park... For some [tone=sarcasm]strange[/sarcasm] reason I see the place ending up in flames. I know Talon would enjoy it, though - after all, her favouite thing to do is engulf people in shadows and make them run into things.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:03 am


No problem! Welcome! Even though, I'm pretty new too....anyway I just read your biography and I was wondering why she would slit his throat for taking care of her in her time of need. He could have left he there to die but yet he felt a connection between her parents and then took care of her. That's really rare in medieval ages, anyway I suppose it might be because he handed her the dagger that killed her mother but still....it just puzzled me is all. She is the keeper of shadows after all, so she might just be evil.....

Page Of The Night


[BillieHasAToxicHeart]

Hilarious Genius

4,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:28 pm


Actually, I'm pretty happy you asked. Most people don't exactly catch on, but it's one of the many things that I was simply to lazy to write it into Talon's biography.
See, the dagger itself has a story, and the combination of the story behind the dagger and the way Talon's mind works kind of... smooshed together, for lack of a better word. Talon's a bit of a psycho, and it was mostly all this death and destruction of people so close to her that made her go crazy. It all happened pretty fast and so she got angry, I guess is how you could put it. After that, it was just the sensation of bloodshed that twisted her mind completely.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:05 pm


Well that explains alot I guess.

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:04 am


By the way folks...Shrew has posted a rather magnificent post within the mainstream forum...If you value great literature, then you would check out this lengthy, well depicted scene she paints for us.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:52 pm


Oh, yeesh, Cappy. I told you, you're going to make my ego pop some day, and it will rain blood upon all the little monkeys in the valley.

It's not that amazing, but it took a helluva long time. So give it credit for the effort. xD

SleepingShrew


Page Of The Night

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:05 pm


Not the monkeys! They make my banana splits...cause then it'll be all bloody.....-shrug- oh well....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:40 pm


Ok, we seriously need some movement. I'm not going to let this guild stagnate like every other guild I'm in.

-goes back to planning new areas-

EDIT: LOLZ I SEE SHREW'S UNDIES!! ...k I'm done...

Wahoozerman
Crew


Karu Hitoshi

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:42 am


Wahoozer, I like the way you think! I won't be on, but since nobody *cough* (my co-captain, and M) are really trying to keep it alive. I need action here.
Reply
Jarohian Council (member discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//