|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:19 pm
Tsammi-hime I have to go to my bookstore soon or I'm going to m iss it like when I missed the December and Febuary issues. Luckily my library had those issues. I want to read it too~~~! Ooo, your library gets it? That's pretty cool. 3nodding
I bought got my copy today! Yay! It was awesome...though the whole nuemerology thing was a little odd I thought, though maybe that was just me...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:15 pm
I need help! I can never find the magazine anywhere and I'm too lazy to type up my information to get it over the internet! lol Wow I'm lazy! Anyway, if anybody can tell me a place that they sell it that would be great. I can't find Vampire Knight either and I want to read it soooo bad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:52 pm
himeko_princess I need help! I can never find the magazine anywhere and I'm too lazy to type up my information to get it over the internet! lol Wow I'm lazy! Anyway, if anybody can tell me a place that they sell it that would be great. I can't find Vampire Knight either and I want to read it soooo bad Wal*Mart, Borders, Waldenbooks, and Hot Topic are all good places to look, as I believe almost all stores in the chains will carry SB...but I'd look anywhere that has a magazine section if you're really desperate.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:31 am
Shojo Beat really made a major mistake in this issue...well several major mistakes and I will never pick up a copy of Shojo Beat again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 pm
dixieme Shojo Beat really made a major mistake in this issue...well several major mistakes and I will never pick up a copy of Shojo Beat again. What in particular?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Quote: Wal*Mart, Borders, Waldenbooks, and Hot Topic are all good places to look, as I believe almost all stores in the chains will carry SB...but I'd look anywhere that has a magazine section if you're really desperate. thanks a lot 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:48 pm
himeko_princess Quote: Wal*Mart, Borders, Waldenbooks, and Hot Topic are all good places to look, as I believe almost all stores in the chains will carry SB...but I'd look anywhere that has a magazine section if you're really desperate. thanks a lot 4laugh But of course biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:06 pm
kel aka gandy dixieme Shojo Beat really made a major mistake in this issue...well several major mistakes and I will never pick up a copy of Shojo Beat again. What in particular? yes, please be specific as to what you didn't like about the March 2007 issue?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 pm
I really liked the extra Matsuri Hino stuff in the issue. Neat!!!!!!! cheese_whine
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm
I have the march issue, but not the feb, issue, and my subsription was supposed to start with Feb. But I got the March when I should have gotten Feb. It's good.... and Now I've lost it somewhere *sadness*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|