Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Guild SERVICES (Things provided by the guild)
TWMM: Movement COFFEE bar. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherry Springer

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:30 pm


Uh oh, someone took a piss and missed!
If ya know what I mean!
*goes to clean*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:31 pm


dusamoja
Could I be security, Captain?


Indeed you may, citizen!

HELP is ALWAYS wanted!

surprised

CaptainCannoli
Captain


CaptainCannoli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:32 pm


dusamoja
CaptainCannoli
dusamoja
Cannoli, I don't drink coffee. Do you serve hot chocolate?? xp


Ah, indeed! Special REQUESTS are taken, citizen Dusamoja! Do you require MARSHMELLOWS? WHIPPED CREAM? Or perhaps BOTH?


I like my hot chocolate PLAIN! What does this wonderful treat cost me, Sir?



It is indeed FREE, citizen! On the HOUSE!

BOOYA!
OO YEAH!

surprised
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:34 pm


Cherry Springer
Uh oh, someone took a piss and missed!
If ya know what I mean!
*goes to clean*



Egads!


Good luck, citizen...
You will need it...

D=

CaptainCannoli
Captain


dusamoja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:39 pm


CaptainCannoli
dusamoja
Could I be security, Captain?


Indeed you may, citizen!

HELP is ALWAYS wanted!

surprised


YAY!!! blaugh *puts on uniform* uhhh....What do I do??
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:42 pm


dusamoja
CaptainCannoli
dusamoja
Could I be security, Captain?


Indeed you may, citizen!

HELP is ALWAYS wanted!

surprised


YAY!!! blaugh *puts on uniform* uhhh....What do I do??


You simply wait... for INJUSTICE!

CaptainCannoli
Captain


dusamoja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:49 pm


CaptainCannoli
dusamoja
CaptainCannoli
dusamoja
Could I be security, Captain?


Indeed you may, citizen!

HELP is ALWAYS wanted!

surprised


YAY!!! blaugh *puts on uniform* uhhh....What do I do??


You simply wait... for INJUSTICE!


*salutes* YESSIR!! *waits* stare
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:51 pm


CaptainCannoli
~Blade dream~
@0@

Sign me up!




This is just GREAT! So many people just want to lend a hand! Cannoli indeed has FAITH in the world of Gaia!

<3

What do you wish for Cannoli to sign you up for, hm, citizen Blade?


I shall be hmmm how bout a Chef? =O

and OH SHEET I WANT ACTION FIGOOOR!!

Starrki

Chatty Lunatic


x-0z-x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56 pm


wait SIR :salutes: i would so much enjoy to be security, although it would not be safe to put a weapon bigger than a 9mm with me, thank you!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:14 pm


Action Figure!!! Cannoli, with POSABLE JOINTS!!


User Image

dusamoja


CaptainCannoli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:20 pm


~Blade dream~
CaptainCannoli
~Blade dream~
@0@

Sign me up!




This is just GREAT! So many people just want to lend a hand! Cannoli indeed has FAITH in the world of Gaia!

<3

What do you wish for Cannoli to sign you up for, hm, citizen Blade?


I shall be hmmm how bout a Chef? =O

and OH SHEET I WANT ACTION FIGOOOR!!


Only by buying FRIES!


surprised
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:08 pm


stare *guards*

dusamoja


Decca Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:17 pm


*Sips Folgers* Intresting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:52 pm


*grumbles something and heads to the back to make Fries then comes out and buys them*

Action figure now? xD

Starrki

Chatty Lunatic


CaptainCannoli
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:28 pm


Indeed! Here you are!

surprised


Your FREEDOM FRIES! And look! You received the MUFFIN LORD action figure!

User Image
Reply
Guild SERVICES (Things provided by the guild)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//