Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
-Introductions- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eshiza

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:58 pm


Hello ^^ I be Esy or Eshiza (or if you must use my real world name Betsy xp )

I am a narutard/ fangirl so beware of my crappy spelling and my l33t N1nj4 sk1llz

I worship Saki's art for the peoples who don't know (mostly everyone here)

I have much info on me's, but I ain't gonna tell you being the annyoing freshman I am, and because I want you to find out on your own ^^
_________________
I am a fanfic writer, but you must find my account.....and no it's not eshiza like every other account I own on the web
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:59 pm


;~;

You're gonna make me cry.

Your own art is worthy of worship.

[-Saki-]
Captain


Jesus The Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:18 pm


Well lets just throw in some random facts about me! I'm a Trekkie and my brotheris a Star Wars nerd (weeeeeeeeeee nerd fights!!!). I like history especially American Old Western, and anytime before the mass use of firearms in the military. Uhmm I'm gonna be a computer programmer when I grow up (well I really don't need to grow any taller)! Me and a friend and maybe my older brother are going to start our own software company for video games.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm


: D
I'm Spunky.
I'm the one Saki warned you all about.
I'm 16
I'm a furry
I'm bi
I like pasta I'm horny >3

But seriously, I'm a good guy. I'm nice, I'm considerate, and I'm always around if anyone needs someone to talk to. I always try to be a good little boy <3
Unless i feel like talking about my * 9 inch peener* Then things normally get a little inapropriate

Boss Rat of Whales


Jesus The Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:25 pm


Hehe, I donated 4 gold!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:08 pm


Bellstrinde
Howdy, Kiwi. xD

And the Aaron-ness! W00T.

Er, since I might as well talk about my interests...

I'm a game obsessed chick that loves to compose music. Mostly game music. Hence my obsession.

Got it?

Mmhm.

At the moment, I'm pretty much in love with Wow and Gears of Wear. And FF7, of course, but I can't find my stupid memory card, so I'm pretty much dead. D<

I would also marry Master Chief and have his cyborg children, to my mother's dismay. But even she can't deny the sexiness that is his voice.

Anyhow.

I have been to Japan and have been planning a trip to go back. I love the food there, so that's one of the reasons I want to return. The other is for the men. However, a Japanese boy could never cosplay as Master Chief. Too tiny. D:

I love Japanese food, like I said, and I love Dr. Pepper. :]

Wait...Wow...as in World of Warcraft? If so! You are my new best friend! I'm obssessed with WoW! For those of you that do not know me! ANd I love Anime! Also I have a boyfriend who is my world first and foremost! Then my friends, the internet, anime, and games! That's me sumed up!

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kiyoske Dante

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:20 pm


Full introduction:
Kiyo/Yuuki/Austin.
Sixteen years, nine months.
Male.
Bisexual, but taken by Janelle.
Jobless. ;_;
Loves: heart Janelle heart Gaia, caring for Karen, school, musick, stoof, helping in the /B/&T.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:55 pm


I have arrived I still don't know why but anyways on with the introduction.My name is Darell or also know as Rei.I am 15 a doujin artist although you have more than likely have not seen any of my work.I am one of the two morons in the otaku club at MHS,incase you are wondering who the other moron is you will just have to check out my profile in a week or two cause I will have a pic up of us.I really don't know what else to put and I still have no GD clue as to why the hell I am posting here but then again I don't really care either.Oh and I am also the guy that can vanish without a trace and will more than likely creep the living ******** out of you if you meet me in person...........wel I suppose that is all I am gonna put for now.....wel byebye everyone.And remember I know where you sleep. 3nodding

reiko-_ayanami


Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm


You wish you knew where I sleep Rei! LOL 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:06 pm


Maybe*shifty eyes*LOL.Well actually I sometimes whish I didn't know where I was sleeping sometimes....like right now.

reiko-_ayanami


Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:06 pm


Hello everyone. I'm Lauren aka Yasha. I go to MHS and I'm a Jounior. I Love Anime and I'm a cheerleader (JV). Yeah that about covers it. I use to darw every well yet sadly I lost the talent cuz well I stoped drawing for a long time. I'm trying to get it back though. Well you peeps better talk to me or cry. I will just watch me I WILL!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:07 pm


Rei, I would probably scare you half to death. I'm a very strange kid with a scarf. Because scarves pretty much rule.

Anyhow.

Yes, Sachiko. I am indeed on Warcraft. :]




kashyr

Dapper Codger


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:25 pm


Rei, you need some more lurve. <3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:26 pm


L-Dawg, I think I'll set up that one FF7 roleplay we were talking about up here in this guild.

Would that be fine?

kashyr

Dapper Codger


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm


SWEETNESS.

Go ahead and do it. <3
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//