Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
The winner(s) Final posted 3/27/07 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art
  =
  *luff*
View Results

Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:24 am


With the weather the way it is and me being unwilling to socialize at the moment I wouldn't rush if I were you. *appreciates the thought and sympathy* *hugs*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:47 am


+Hugs back.+

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:22 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obviously I haven't gotten far. I tend to only be able to deal with this a few minutes at a time and given the way I've decided to tackle it (in short: finishing each color area/layer completely before moving on to the next) 10-15 minute stretches just don't cut it. Plus let's face it, I am still depressed over the boys.

I'm trying though, I really am.

And most specificially for you V: (who will probably be the only person who bothers to look @ this anyway) I'm understanding now that my style (most specifically coloring style) has moved far beyond that of the era of Beauty and Ilyna. Stupefyingly I remember the steps I used in those pictures and have applied them here...but there are so many more involved now that it makes a big difference.

Maybe this will be more a tribute when it's done than it looks to be now but hell, I never know how these things are going to turn out--provided they turn out at all. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 am


+He whistles.+ Thank-you Mel. Good luck with the rest of it.
(Two things: I don't care if you make the listed deadline for this because like you said I'm probably the only one who looks. And who cares if I'm the only one who looks? I'm the important one. +Grin.+)

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:42 pm


Creative flash. Viola. (This is the version I'll be posting AW. There's a larger one in the gallery itself and like I said in the email, just get back to me if you'd like another option.)

Oh and...bite me I made the deadline! User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:52 am


Yes you did. And: yow! +Bites.+
Thanks again. I wish more people had gotten on board with this.

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//