Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Metal Kingdom
Large and In Charge Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sophiaf1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:03 pm


The female slowly rose from her bed. Like all of the other sage sisters she had that dream. "Hmm," she said standing up. She got herself changed, but her thoughts weren't on what it was she was to wear, but the dream. She was very wise and would often try to figure a problem out by looking at it careful.

She placed her hand under her chin as she began to walk towards the outside part of the castle. "I wonder." she said to herself as she looked upwards at the large buildings that surrounded her. "What could it mean?" she let a small sigh outwards as she let her arms fall to her sides. Her name was Taru Taki, but everyone just called her Taki. Her at her young age was the sage of the kingdom. "I should consult Alexander." she said nodding her head as she began to look for him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:36 pm


Sion quickly grew bored of walking, he had been eyeing his brother for the passed hour, whom was ignoring him. Ignoring Sion was the easiest way to piss him off, he was angry. He burst into a scream at Xion as he forcefully shooved his older brother in the shoulder. "Where the hell ar eyou taking us? We have been walking for hours, nothing, I need to kill something, just give me someone to-"

Xion cut off his brother, he was pointing at Sion with the sharpened claws, Zion was grinning menacingly. "You forget yourself Little brother, I will kill you. Come, push me again, You'll be dead before you even near me."

Sion's lips surved slowly into a grin, his pearly teeth only barely visible. "Is this a dule I hear Xion, come brother, I may be younger, but I am the greater of the two."

Sion barely finished the sentence as Xion Leaped for him, swiping th eclaw across where Sion's neck had been only a previous moment ago, Sion fell from the sky above Xion's head, thrusting downward as he fell, His claws sunk deep into the earth, Sion and Xion's gazed were locked upon each other. Both were grinning, they obviously were having a little fun. But one false move could kill the other.

Xion spoke again. "Don't make me do the same to you as I did to Zeon, you remember the eldest of the thre of us?"

Sion shook his head. "If he is dead, he is weak, if he is weak, he is forgotten. Come Xion, I mind not being the only surviving child of our family." Again He hardly finished speaking before the two of the again clashed into combat.

Baka_Ken
Vice Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 pm


alekander wakes up haveing fallen asleep on the bench and starts to wonder about the city
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:36 pm


Taki yawned slightly as she continued to walk that was when she saw Alexander. "Alexander!" she called running towards him. "I need to speak with you." she said breathing slightly hard after running. She let her top half rest slightly on her knees as she looked up at him and smiled.

sophiaf1
Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:44 pm


looking at her "what is it taki he says a slight smile on his face
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:03 pm


"Well I had this dream last night." said Taki moving her hands to show him what she was talking about. "And I'm not sure what it means, but I know it's something that's not good." she said nodding her head. "I saw the back of this mysterous man's head...." said she as she placed her hands on the back of her head to show him what she meant. "Hmm I wonder what it could mean...."

sophiaf1
Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:06 pm


alexander smiles at her "truefully i am not shure sorry taki" he says as he smiles at her "we could go and try to find out"he says offering his hand out to her
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 pm


Taki moved her hands together her. "Good idea!" she said looking at him and smiling. "We can figure it out by looking through this kingdom, and if that doesn't work we can go visit one of my sisters." she said nodding her head as she began to walk. She didn't really seem to notice that he had his hand out for her.

sophiaf1
Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:14 pm


alexander walks next to her "and looks at her hands before grabbing one "i think i have an idea" he wispers into her ear
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:17 pm


Taki pulled her hands away. "What's that Alexander?" she asked tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. She smiled slightly feeling slightly awkward.

sophiaf1
Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 pm


"i saw it earler while i was wondering around or at least i think i did" he says as he smiles at her "come on this way" he says a** he grabs her hand and rushes off
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:22 pm


"Are you sure about this Alexander? I think we should talk to one of...." but before she could finish he had already pulled her off. "Ugh...." she muttered.

sophiaf1
Captain


trnac_matamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:24 pm


alx ander stops outside of a bulding that has allmost the same symbol as the one on her hands
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm


((What? I'm really confused))

sophiaf1
Captain


centerstage13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm


Bea looked up to see her brother had gone. Where could he have disappeared to?
Reply
Metal Kingdom

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//