Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
UPDATES/ANNOUNCEMENTS Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:37 pm


`♥ I really hope this petition is successful.
I want them in Canada so badly. >.>;

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm


same here!!! heart

Namu_Namz


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:22 pm


`♥ They'll come! One day. ;D

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:31 pm


where does the petition go to? O.O I mean that who started it? cuz that person is the shnit ^_^ ;D

Namu_Namz


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:14 pm


`♥ Lawlies.
I'm not too sure. I think she gives it to
the SM Entetainment thing?
and then they come? I hope! XD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//