Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [PUB] Mpinzani Pack
[OOC] Big Time Plotsies! - update page 2 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:49 am


Uzushi isn't going to be very suitable for this either really. He can fore-see stuff if you want but he's far too happy-go-lucky to start a rebellion or fight. He loves his sister and basically everyone so he wouldn't want to harm them x3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:31 am


ooo kim, you think he could maybe get a vision of what is to happen? he could then maybe warn Twawa it would make things more interesting as he does love her doesn't he? She just big bully... spoilt brat.

I also need to find someone who is willing to take on the pack... I need to get down to that

Remove


VampirePenguins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:46 pm


Tahupotiki is going with Temari. Well, actualy, he is following her. [such a Mama's boy] Anyways, He will return when she does, but he will have changed.

Y'all, he's gona betalking. Yeah. I'm serious. :0000

And he is a bright boy, a little too smart, one of them strategical thinkers. [and bug eater, yeah... he still does that.] I guess not talking will make you think more in your head, or something, XD. In anycase, he will still be kinda quite, and only talk when he feels what he has to say is right for the moment. That 'Voice of reason' guy that everyone hushes up to listen because they are amazed words are actualy coming out of his mouth. :0

Anyways, Since he is coming back, and no one has heard him talk in.. what... ever? I though it might be interesting if the subject arose about what Twawa was wanting to do, he might pop in the descusion and state his status as Rebelion against her when it first starts. I can just picture it now...


Twawa: I'm taking over, and there is nothing you can do about it. -sticks out tonge-
Everyone else: WHAT?!
Twawa: Rebel and I'll kill you. >:0
Everyone else: DUBBLEWHAT!?!?
Tahu: I'm Rebelling.
Everyone and Twawa: -stares blankly- Did he just TALK?!
Temari: Wow... you didn't know that? Really?
Everyone: *Shakes their heads* oo;;
Tahu: Ehhem. I said, I'm rebelling. -sweatdrop-
Everyone: -still a little to amazed to comprehend-
Tahu: I think... I'll just go eat a bug now.
Everyone: -nodds and watches go off-
Temari: *Follows after Tahu*
Rebels who finaly woke up from shock: Oh, damns. I think we are supposed to follow them, :0 -they wander off-
Twawa and the left over ones: What... just happened?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:03 pm


So you know, Veshengo will be leaving the pack soon, but he WILL return heart He'll be going on a journey to find himself 3nodding

Andrani


Remove

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:10 pm


HAHAHA Thats hilarious VP!


Well Twawa is having two pups. I was talking to Reborn and her wild dog is going to lead the pack to rebel through his love for Twawa. Poor boy, what a girl to fall for.

Now.. they will be the rightful heirs to the pack.. however if I give in and keep one I don't want to thrust the idea of ruling onto the other owner. SO... I need to find someone who may want to take the pack on and lead it.

Now I am not promising anyone here that they will get the chance but if you would like your dog to have a chance at ruling then please post... I have an idea of who I might want to rule but I will see if they post asking to first.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:21 pm


XD Poor boy. Twawa... man, what a girl to fall for. :000

Thats cool, he'll do good. Besides, I'm thinking about forming a Harem for Tahu. XD I already have one maybe for the harem plot, so... Tahu might just come back with a group of girls. :0 he will come back, though, with his mother. XD

VampirePenguins


Remove

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:28 am


Wooo we have someone who will take on the pack but its all hush hush.. you will have to wait and see who it is during RP, me and Reborn will be plotting with said person. This will be a VERY long plot.

If anyone wants to RP with Dhati before he hands it all to Twawa, PM me.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:43 pm


Whee, fun... I'm just kind of lost in all of this. I hope no one minds if Kianjahe just kind of wings it as he goes? What a way to grow up, amid insanity, upheaval, and rebellion. o.O;

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles


Remove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:42 am


There has to be drama in everyones lives xd

Im going to start mass RP either today or tomorrow though I think most dogs are off somewhere... so they will have a shock when they get home and find Twawa is Alpha and there is no sign of Dhati!

If your dog is still about then by all means join in the RP when I set it up, otherwise...

I can't wait to see reactions when they get back XP
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:11 pm


First off congrats on the puppers Remove! whee

Seems this thread has had good input from everyone, and I like the idea of a rebellion, though with Mboni and her personality I'm not sure if she would join in. Ndoto on the other hand, well he probably would xD.

*Is curious to see who might take over the pack* surprised

Felinxis


Remove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:44 am


Felin, as Mboni is a nanny you think she could take on Twawa's pups? Twawa doesn't know her so would have nothing against her... yet so would probably dump her pups on her if you wouldn't mind?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:48 am


That'd be fine Remove smile

Felinxis


`Zoe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:20 am


Ohh this could be interesting.

As Twawas mother, Mataka will stick by her kids no matter what, and will not dissaprove of any of her daughters actions. She will however feel compassionately for her pups and will want to keep an eye on them. (We all know Mataka is a big pup herself! ) <3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:02 am


Right... Twawa's pups are born.

VP's Hareem is about to start coming together I believe - more wild dogs!

and... Bini and Uzushi are having 13 pups.

We are so going to have a problem with in breeding in this pack.

Anyway... anyone who has pups/joins the pack can you either post the pics here or PM them all to the pack mule so the info thread can be kept upto date.

Thankies <3

Remove


Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:27 pm


O_O;; yes a huge number.

Anyways Bini will follow Uzu in whatever he does 8D
Reply
[PUB] Mpinzani Pack

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//