Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
Anime or Manga? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylba

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:00 am


it was funny, i was happily reading volume 10, when i suddenly thought "hey.. Ed's older..... HAWT!" hahaha XD he looks awesome with his hair in a ponytail XD
The anime is definately prettier, but I simply prefer how the manga runs ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 pm


No one's posted in this thread in forever! heart

HAHAA.

I say MANGA! The manga wins. But then again, so do most manga. o_O;

Though the animation of the anime is sooo cute, I hate how it deviates from the original storyline. I mean, it was written specifically in the manga, and then that was pretty much thrown out the window in the anime. I hate it when series do that. However, looks do favour anime Ed, IMHO.

tehpharmacist

Noob


Ladyshion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:22 pm


I wouldn't know about the manga so I would say that I like the anime better.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:08 pm


I like the anime, because of the art, how ed acts dosen't really bug me that much. and i like the music and you know media, anyways, i dont really like how the manga's like all differnt and stuff from the anime, it screws me up.

P i n k C h 3 r r i


tehpharmacist

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:12 pm


cherrilious6ix
I like the anime, because of the art, how ed acts dosen't really bug me that much. and i like the music and you know media, anyways, i dont really like how the manga's like all differnt and stuff from the anime, it screws me up.


lololol. Shouldn't it be, then, that you like the original story better? HAHHA. It's the anime that became different from the manga; not the other way around. IMHO, the anime shouldn't deviate from the manga plotline. It destroys it.

Though I must agree with you on the media thing. FmA music makes me swoon. So much.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:59 pm


Nandayo~
No one's posted in this thread in forever! heart

HAHAA.

I say MANGA! The manga wins. But then again, so do most manga. o_O;

Though the animation of the anime is sooo cute, I hate how it deviates from the original storyline. I mean, it was written specifically in the manga, and then that was pretty much thrown out the window in the anime. I hate it when series do that. However, looks do favour anime Ed, IMHO.

Rofl, manga usually is better than the anime.
Unless you think about Samurai Champloo, that was an anime, and they just started making the manga.

pinko alien

Prophet


tehpharmacist

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:44 pm


Anime_freakk!
Rofl, manga usually is better than the anime.
Unless you think about Samurai Champloo, that was an anime, and they just started making the manga.


Yea, no kidding. There aren't many anime that are better than their manga counterparts. Hehehe, I guess that's a good point there, but then, if the anime was created first, it stands to reason that it would be best.

Things that deviate from the original tend to suck. D:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:05 pm


Yeah, but the Samurai Champloo manga is wacky.
And Ladyshion, I love you're signature picture, Kakashi-senpai looks so cute. whee heart

pinko alien

Prophet


edlover101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:57 pm


I like both but I like the manga better, Ed is much more demonic.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:15 pm


edlover101
I like both but I like the manga better, Ed is much more demonic.


HAHA. Demonic. Yea. Good word. heart

tehpharmacist

Noob


pinko alien

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 am


Demonic..
That's what one of my friends said I was.
o.o
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:12 pm


HAHAHHAA.
Man.
The thing I'm wondering is if you take it as a compliment or not. xD

tehpharmacist

Noob


pinko alien

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:55 pm


I do. 3nodding
DHGUSGSGHD,NGFFGNDS,FN Ladyshions's KAKASHI PICTURE SPLEE.
*explodes with glee*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:40 pm


ed demonic... yup good description for him XD

Sylba


tehpharmacist

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:22 pm


Anime_freakk!
I do. 3nodding
DHGUSGSGHD,NGFFGNDS,FN Ladyshions's KAKASHI PICTURE SPLEE.
*explodes with glee*


Oh, good. xDDD~
WHAT? WHERE? *looks around frantically*
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//