Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gakuen Alice Community

Back to Guilds

A place for Gakuen Alice fans of all kinds to unite! 

Tags: Gakuen Alice, Alice Academy, Community, Manga, Anime 

Reply Central Town
Who's Your Favorite Character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Catz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:11 pm


I like Andou too! But, Kris, I thought your favorite character was...**cough** Nvm...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:35 pm


All the characters have something I like, but I think I find Hotaru the coolest of all.
LOL
^^

CrystalAngelofMagic

Hilarious Genius

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naomi Minami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:07 pm


hotaru because i like her blackmailing biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:52 pm


I'm changing my favorite chaacter to...
HOTARU'S BAKA GUN!
O__o

.K(haos.
Crew


hillies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:17 pm


XD

I adore Andou Tsubasa and Ruka! They're my favorites, but I like almost everyone.

I love Andou's hair and his hat! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:01 am


1. Imai Hotaru
2. Hyuuga Natsume
3. Misaki-Senpai! ( I have no idea what her surname is)
4. Andou Tsubasa

.L.J.W.


Scyldings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:08 am


I like very much Narumi Sensei.
He is cute and always help Mikan.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:52 am


i love natsume! heart

karasuhime-chan


Looking_Like_Sasuke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:36 am


.K(haos.
I just love Natsume!^^

me too i love natsume blaugh
but i really love if it was
natsumeXmikan
or
rukaXmikan

let's vote which couple is cuter
is it:
rukaXmikan or
natsumeXmkan
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:49 pm


OMG! I love all the characters it's sooooooooooo hard to choose!! I think I like Natsume like everyone else but I also like Luca-pyon~

Lyruu


Raigerr

Fuzzy Blob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:44 am


Tsubasa is number one heart heart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:56 pm


Hotaru. ^-^ LOL. She's funny and invents the weirdest of inventions. mrgreen

Kiseki-chi
Crew


angel_wings08

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:36 pm


natsume!! ^^ heart
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:08 pm


all of the characters except permy girl

yumehime707


nih - chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:10 am


Andou Tsubasa is on my top...5? x]

1. Andou Tsubasa
2. Harada Misaki
3. Ruka Nogi
4. Hotaru Imai
5. Narumi-sensei x]
Reply
Central Town

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//