Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Courses/Classes
Music classes Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatterstea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:55 pm


Kisa turned around and muffled a laugh. Trying hard to keep a straight face, really really hard, she shuffled some music sheets to divert her attention. ........It didn't work.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:42 pm


*yuki was so strained from the traning room encident and from trying to find a dorm room of her own that she just needed to relax. so she entered the music room in hopes that no one was there... in which it looked like there wasn't anyone. she sits down and starts to play a song that she secretly loved named only hope. as the music plays she starts to sing along*

denied love


denied love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:45 pm


There's a song that's inside of my soul
Its the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I will wake in the end when it calls
But you sing to me over and over and over again

Chorus:
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs
I'm giving you all

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours i pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Mmmmm mmmmm mmm
Ohohohohohohoh ohhhhh
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:48 pm


*after she's done she fells much better and leaves quickly befor someone sees her. aftor all she did have a dark empreshion to keep up...* but *she thinks to herself* maybe i'll come around here more often

denied love


Jofunu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:14 am


Tenshi just shrugged off the girls presence since she didn't stay long. He then placed sheet of music for one of betoven's symphonies on the students music stands and then changed his flute to a violin waiting for the students to get ready.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:04 pm


Kisa tried hard to keep a straight face and turned back to the blank piano.Her fingers positioned for whenever Mr. Himura would be ready.

hatterstea


s2sweets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:12 pm


s2sweets starts to movee and play with her flute
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:12 am


Tenshi placed his flute back against his lips and began to play another classical piece. he was moving around the room at this point. He was watching the students play as he played.

Jofunu
Captain


Xmoto Veed

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:19 pm


Xmoto steps into the room hearing loud sounds coming from different direction.Searching for the guiatars,he grabs a electric guitar and sits on one of the stools in front of the notes.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm


notices random guy

"Eh???"

hatterstea


Xmoto Veed

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 pm


hatterstea
notices random guy

"Eh???"


Finding the person hovering over his shoulder he stops playing immediatly and notices the person watching."You made me get off track.What the hell do you want?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:00 am


blinks rapidly

"Watchu' playing???"

hatterstea


5th Espada mikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:08 pm


hm? has anyone seen Yuki?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:00 pm


hatterstea
blinks rapidly

"Watchu' playing???"


" a song, now back the ******** off"

Xmoto Veed


hatterstea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:07 pm


sticks tingue out

"Nya! I know it's a song but what song are you playing???"
Reply
Student Courses/Classes

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//