|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:26 am
I'm so amused that no ones heard of them, I thought they were the most public and fanous of these secret groups.. Ahem. Unfortunately, I know nothing about them other than theres a few websites knocking about that give away all their secrets and so on. I doubt they're any more harmless than the Hell Fire Club and the like... Though that was all about sex...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 am
many of the founding fathers were masons. washington, jefferson, franklin, and @ least nine of the declaration signers were masons.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:08 pm
White trash southern Baptist is a little extreme dont you think? the Free Masons have people in them like Red Skelton, Cecil B Demil and countless others from history's past. Unless you ARE a free mason none of us can ever claim to know what they are truly about
When i lived in Chillicothe TX my papa was a Church of Christ preacher and a Mason lodge had opened up in that small town. Papa was interested in them but he didn't like how closed minded they were.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:12 pm
Eric Wolfborn As Lila said, masons are christians, and have no connection to the paranormal or any 'unusual' deities. They're a craftsman's guild; that's all. Free Masons are sectors of Christian who take the term quite literally and are bound by their own sect. some of them dont nec worship God either.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:37 pm
I recently learned that there is a Mason lodge in my town that I hadn't known about, and that my dad's step-father was a Mason at one time but doesn't participate anymore.
It really has nothing to do with the Illuminati, aliens, the occult, etc. It's just a fraternity. Really.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 am
I asked a fremason about this and he claims it to be false. He is one of the most trustworthy people I have known in my life. Also on the Baphomet, it looks like the Wiccan god Horned god of the hunt. http://way-of-the-rede.blogspot.com/2007/02/deities.html Supposedly whay many belive what the devil was based off of because he was scary looking (He isn't an evil deity)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:14 pm
no that is not what freemasons do...i know this because i am in the rainbow girls which is freemasonry for girls basically....they worship God just like a normal christian they DO NOT perform freaky riturals of any kind at all....just the only catch is what ever is SAID in the meeting must be kept secret you can't go shouting it to the world....they are not the freaks that people put them out to be....in fact some of the most famous historical figures of the United States were in fact freemasons so no need to judge these people they are not freaks!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:38 am
Freemasonry really isn't anything all that special or secret. It's just a secret society of men. It was, basically, myspace or facebook for people in the 1700s and 1800s. Except a way more elite myspace or facebook because you had to pay dues. The more dues you pay, the higher in the Mason Hierarchy you go.
p.s. if anybody wants, I do have a copy of Duncan's Rituals of Freemasonry.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 pm
I skipped a lot of what everyone typed so I can type this... I live next door to a freemason building. YOu don't have to be invited anymore. YOu just ask now & I assume you go through a series of steps. The glowing billboard in the front of their building said "To become a freemason just ask a freemason" They had a benefit there awhile back in the summer & the place looks beautiful. I snooped around and saw an old statue of a knight on a horse. The rest I couldn't see because it was blocked off. BUT I do see weird things @ night. They'll leave the top light (maybe the 5th floor?) on & lately it has been black lights on. They've had the black lights on for 2 months. I always think something's going on but they also rent out halls so I could just be paranoid.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:11 pm
freqgirl2u I skipped a lot of what everyone typed so I can type this... I live next door to a freemason building. YOu don't have to be invited anymore. YOu just ask now & I assume you go through a series of steps. The glowing billboard in the front of their building said "To become a freemason just ask a freemason" They had a benefit there awhile back in the summer & the place looks beautiful. I snooped around and saw an old statue of a knight on a horse. The rest I couldn't see because it was blocked off. BUT I do see weird things @ night. They'll leave the top light (maybe the 5th floor?) on & lately it has been black lights on. They've had the black lights on for 2 months. I always think something's going on but they also rent out halls so I could just be paranoid. My grandmother's husband used to be a Mason and he mentioned something about them doing their ceremonies above ground, like on the second floor or something. And they may just leave the light on so that people think someone is there, hence keeping out snoops. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:14 pm
ike_ackles no that is not what freemasons do...i know this because i am in the rainbow girls which is freemasonry for girls basically....they worship God just like a normal christian they DO NOT perform freaky riturals of any kind at all....just the only catch is what ever is SAID in the meeting must be kept secret you can't go shouting it to the world....they are not the freaks that people put them out to be....in fact some of the most famous historical figures of the United States were in fact freemasons so no need to judge these people they are not freaks! From a former Rainbow Girl, thank you. My father has been a Master Mason and Shriner (that is where many of you may know the masons from the have the Shrine Circus and the Shriner Hospital) for about 40 years, my brothers were in the Order of DeMoly and my mother apart of the Eastern Star. It is a very highly christian order that does have secret meeting and does do rituals that is about dedicating themselves to God and his teachings.....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:20 pm
Obscurus freqgirl2u I skipped a lot of what everyone typed so I can type this... I live next door to a freemason building. YOu don't have to be invited anymore. YOu just ask now & I assume you go through a series of steps. The glowing billboard in the front of their building said "To become a freemason just ask a freemason" They had a benefit there awhile back in the summer & the place looks beautiful. I snooped around and saw an old statue of a knight on a horse. The rest I couldn't see because it was blocked off. BUT I do see weird things @ night. They'll leave the top light (maybe the 5th floor?) on & lately it has been black lights on. They've had the black lights on for 2 months. I always think something's going on but they also rent out halls so I could just be paranoid. My grandmother's husband used to be a Mason and he mentioned something about them doing their ceremonies above ground, like on the second floor or something. And they may just leave the light on so that people think someone is there, hence keeping out snoops. xd A few weeks ago they had black lights... what's that all about?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:22 pm
freqgirl2u Obscurus freqgirl2u I skipped a lot of what everyone typed so I can type this... I live next door to a freemason building. YOu don't have to be invited anymore. YOu just ask now & I assume you go through a series of steps. The glowing billboard in the front of their building said "To become a freemason just ask a freemason" They had a benefit there awhile back in the summer & the place looks beautiful. I snooped around and saw an old statue of a knight on a horse. The rest I couldn't see because it was blocked off. BUT I do see weird things @ night. They'll leave the top light (maybe the 5th floor?) on & lately it has been black lights on. They've had the black lights on for 2 months. I always think something's going on but they also rent out halls so I could just be paranoid. My grandmother's husband used to be a Mason and he mentioned something about them doing their ceremonies above ground, like on the second floor or something. And they may just leave the light on so that people think someone is there, hence keeping out snoops. xd A few weeks ago they had black lights... what's that all about? Maybe they want to creep out snoops. razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|