Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rocken Poll guild
Are you a geek? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sooo... are you a geek?
  no
  More geeky than regular people
  YES!
View Results

mini_faerie_luver
Crew

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:14 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:23 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x_ctrl alt delete


its Jozz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:16 pm


lol.
I don't to take that quiz.
I know I'm not even close to being a geek...
xp

Edit: I got 20%.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:50 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kit-Chan14


xMalleusxHIMxMaleficarumx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:56 pm


this isnt very accurate, im 16 and im graduating, and ive got enough credits that i only need 2 yrs of college. well, maybe smart is diff from geek.... cool

it says im 14% geek ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:27 am


13%, probably the lowest here... That's just because, I tend to do things differently.

Uranium Noodles

Hilarious Explorer


MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:34 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*shrugs*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:12 pm


36%

2happy4emo


Lucifer H. Marik
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:42 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:27 pm


i'm to lazy to take the quiz gonk but i think i'm like 30 to 45% geek.

Inkys_Mistress


miname_sohma
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:27 pm


I got 30% XP...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:57 pm


I got 50%
So I guess I'm nice and even cool

[-Atticus-]


poppingdillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:45 pm


it says i'm 39%, but that seems too low sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:48 pm


30%

Mountain_Soul

Reply
Rocken Poll guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//