Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
Post Your!*coolest wepons you ever had or seen!* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

decribe your perfict item!
super strong super fast super cool!
28%
 28%  [ 9 ]
oo soo shiny cant see !!!
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
words cant describe the way i feel about this!
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 32


echios

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:21 am


tiz is ..people good news im gana get ff11 soon im gettign my report card on tuesday! weeeee im almost thier!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:59 pm


lilzander
tiz is ..people good news im gana get ff11 soon im gettign my report card on tuesday! weeeee im almost thier!
whee heart heart xd

Snow Angel


theflyslayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:27 pm


hi im a new guild memeber
that my dream weapon

Weapon Skill: Scythe
Damage: 103 Delay: 513
Slot: Weapon

Accuracy: 20, Additional Effect: Blind
Jobs: Dark Knight
Races: ALL
Level to Use: 75

domokun heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:03 am


Dream weapon: Gungnir 2nd most powerful weapon in the game.

Stats,

Damage:100
Add finals weapon skill (can't remeber the name of it)
Job: Dragoon only
Races: All
Additonal effect: Weakens Defense
Level:75 Rare/Ex

PaInE_28


echios

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:47 pm


Snow Angel
lilzander
tiz is ..people good news im gana get ff11 soon im gettign my report card on tuesday! weeeee im almost thier!
whee heart heart xd


oooops i made a mistake i get me report card on the 23rd the marking piriod closes today .. xp xd
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:45 pm


Hmm...I'd have to say a Ascalon. Lvl 68 G.Sword that's in the Flamberge class of the Great Sword category which looks like a Nagan from what I've heard. Wield-able by a Warrior, Paladin, and Dark Knight, DMG 76, Delay 458, STR+3, VIT+3, & MND+3. Light damage vs. dragons. Rare/EX. Dropped by two shadow nms in the sewers of San d'Oria.

Two reasons I want it : For the light dmg to dragons if I end up going up against one at around lvl 70 and because of the looks of the thing if it's under the same class of the great sword as a Nagan and etc.

Now...For a WAR weapon that I'd really like besides that thing...the final version of the Relic Bhuj (forgot the name of the thing >.<) after it's fully upgraded. Gonna have fun doing a lot of Dynamis for the thing and the items needed for upgrading it once I'm the lvl @.@

Kyousuke Yorugata

Aged Hoarder

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Dakinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:01 pm


Balmung - and now I have it :3

Dropped by fafnir, model same as Nagan, Ryl. Swd. blade, etc. But blue handle with Blue shine on the blade.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:24 pm


T.T At last...someone has posted a image of the sword I want T.T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's the mob I get to kill for one >.<

Phanduron the Condemned

Kyousuke Yorugata

Aged Hoarder

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

LadyCorsica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:14 am


I personally am in love with the mage's scythe. I forget it's stats and true name but it is the only scythe a black mage can use. Decent damage and stats if I remember correctly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:09 pm


o noooo my dad found out im trying to get it..this can be bad..

echios


Timmayyy!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:27 am


i used to have a great sword called nagan

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=3168
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:20 pm


gugnir best thing in game its stats are DMG:100 +20 accuracy Additional effect "Weakens defence" its just 3 base dmg then appacolysp but it doesnt have any kickass abbilities

Whooshta


VGmaster337

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:04 pm


Well I have had Kirins poles for a few months now and I must say I am pleased with it. INT+10 MND+10 and MP and HP+ 20 and so on. But the best part about it is the damage. I do a ton of damage with it considering I'm a blm. But When I am done with my relic staff I will you guys know. It's only lvl 2 right now ; ;
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:06 pm


I'm in love with the Blood Sword... *orgasms*

W l_l T


P - A i r

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:39 pm


my favorite weapon has gotta be Avengers.

lvl69 HTH, decent damage/delay

but mainly, these bad boys look like hell incarnate. They've got 3 pretty large blades, and the whole thing is blue and gold. badass.
Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//