|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:59 pm
i never did but i totally wish i did cause id never want to wake up, well would if i hade another P!ATD dream the next nite and forever for like a month and thne get a weeek brake, lol, there i go rambaling again 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:46 pm
I had a dream about them last night! It's not very interesting, but it's the only one I've had.
Well, I was like good friends with them or something and I was dating Spencer. whee I never actually got to see them though. crying I would talk to them on the phone though and I think I saw Spencer like once for a little while. It ended with me watching the "I Write Sins..." music video and my dad brought everyone inside and said, "Lets all watch Michelle's boyfriend!" or something. The video was crazy too!
That's all I can remember...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:37 pm
I most deffinatly have .... They played at my school in my cafateria and Brendon asked for my number
Theres more I am just too lazy to explain.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:13 pm
i had a dream about ryan and brendon.. They came to my house and we started talking..then they start sing Fergalicious eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:44 pm
I had one where they all were murdered in the middle of a concert...it was really wierd.
And one where they were playing a concert at a hotel. And I was laying down on a couch and Ryan got trampled by fangirls and passed out and I called 911. And then I had to give him back his wallet at the hospital room.
I havevery odd dreams.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:55 pm
only like every night i had one where ryan got me pregnant one where they asked me to join the band and loads where i meet them and i faint, and brendon gives me cpr
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:11 pm
I wish I could have a dream about them. I never have dreams I really like.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:25 am
Ok yes i have, and you will get most of it. As you will soon find out ive cut out the plane bits (to shorten it) and you also dont get the end >.<. Ok if you are wondering how i have this in so much detail, its because im in to finding the whole dream meanings and stuff, and so i have a dream diary beside my bed. This was split up into about 4 dreams on the same night and when i went back in part of the dream would repeat and then continue. I had to go throguh parts of it about four times, oh yar ive also left out the play bit XD as i dont really think you need to know what play i auditioned for, XD and what i had to dress like razz . Ive taken it straight from the site i posted it on at 11 that morning razz .
Any way here you go........ let me know what you think it means >.<
Ok so last night, I had this dream, and for once I actually remembered it. This is strange for a start because I hardly ever remember my dreams, and also :/ because of who it’s about XD. I don’t even like Ryan in that way lol..... As I keep saying he belongs to Brendon and no one else XD... Also, the person who was me, well sort of wasn’t, she was more like my alter me.... For those of you who human rp with me you may know Aya..... Well she is sort of based off of me but had confidence in herself and all attributes I want D:. Anyhow ill post it... because im strange like that, and because i want to know your thoughts.
My dream
I sat on the chair my eyes glue to the screen, I had just found a list of interview questions that Panic! Had recently answered. As I moved down the page I let out a cry, Ryan’s rose vest had been lost, and even worse it was in New Zealand! My brother looked over at me and rolled his eyes, “What’s wrong this time?” he muttered at me. Turning towards him I let out a sad sigh, “Ry lost his rose vest!” I exclaimed my voice trembling, Adam did not look happy, “Ugh is that all?” He grumbled back, standing up he strode from the room shaking his head. Quickly I grabbed my fathers credit card details, he had given me them to day before to buy Panics! New box set. I logged in to KLM and booked a flight, the only problem was it left from London. Frowning I booked a taxi, and paid once again on the card…….. As soon as my dad found out he would kill me, I thought to myself.
I walked slowly up the steps of the hotel I was staying in, we had landed just over an hour ago, and after many questions had been asked, I had finally arrived at my destination. The building towered before me and I let out a gasp, I was utterly speechless at the sheer size of the thing. Soon enough I was brought back to earth when a man bumped into me, shaking my head I grabbed my case and dragged it up the stairs. The doorman spoke to me, but being English I couldn’t understand, so instead of answering I just gave him a smile and a nod. I had just made my way in to the lobby when I saw it… The reddened vest caught my eye, “Hey wait” I called racing after the guy who wore it. Quickly I grabbed his arm, he spun round muttering in foreign tongue. “Does anyone speak English?” I cried hysterically, I couldn’t risk letting the man go, in case I could not find him again. Luckily for me the man beside me touched my arm, “I do” he murmured with a strong accent. I breathed a sigh of relief, “Can you ask him where he got the vest please?’ I murmured, the man nodded and recited the question to the young gentleman in his own tongue, “He says he found….” But he never got to finish his reply, for I cut across him, “Ask if he will sell for $100.” The man however understood this and shook his head, “$300” he murmured touching the material. Fumbling in my purse I found that I was short, “$250 its all I have” I explained. The man understood $250 and happily took the vest off and handed it to me. I cried with delight and both he, and our translator stared at me with disbelief. They obviously didn’t know what it was, but at this moment I didn’t care.
I grabbed my phone from my jean pocket and shuffled through my phone book until I found the company Panic! Worked for. I pressed the button and the phone began to ring. I finally got through to someone, who put me through to another line. I was passed around like this for a few minutes. Finally I heard a mans voice, “Hello”, he said his strong American accent booming down the phone. I quickly explained the situation, and after telling him tiny details about the vest he told me where I could meet with them to give it back. Triumphantly I made my way back out of the doors forgetting all about my bags, as I was about to slam the cam door I heard a mans voice. Looking up I saw my translator hurrying towards me my luggage and handbag in his hands. I blushed as he handed them to me and he rolled his eyes, “He must be a special guy if you’re going through all this” he murmured. “No it’s not like that” I cried, obviously unconvincingly, “I don’t like him like that, we all know he belongs to Brendon,” I murmured quietly, this time I didn’t even fool myself. I frowned looking away, could I really like him? No it wasn’t possible, I liked him and Bren together too much. I closed the cab door giving the man a wave and we arrived at the airport ten minutes later. I climbed from the plane many hours later, after collecting my bag; I went and found a cab that was waiting to take me into the centre of London. Once more I arrived outside a hotel, this time it wasn’t as ornate, but it was still large. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath before walking through the main doors, in only a few days I would be meeting the Ryan Ross!! A squeal met my ears and a blonde threw her arms about me, “Aya!” she screamed, I laughed, “Sarah! What are you doing over here?” I questioned happily, for Sarah was American. “You have to ask” she murmured rolling her eyes, I gave a laugh and shook my head, “ I found Ryan’s vest” I spoke triumphantly and her mouth dropped open. “Where?” she asked her face stunned, I gave a laugh at her shocked expression. “I went over there and a man staying at my hotel had found it, he obviously didn’t know what it was though” I replied with a smirk. “He sold it to me for $250” I added with a grin. Sarah pushed me playfully, “Ill give you a thousand pound for it!” she said seriously but I just shook my head. Soon she had explained that she was working over here now, and that the play she was in needed another girl. I nodded agreeing I would audition. For the next few days, while awaiting Ryan’s arrival, I auditioned and of course, got the part. I was playing Sarah’s sister, and was going by the name of Marie. Soon we had both learnt our lines, and it was during a practice session that Ryan arrived. As usual I went silent, for some reason that always happened around guys, and it did my head in… Especially in front of guys I liked. Sarah flirted like crazy, and without even looking at me he asked her out on a date. Ryan it seemed had not been told about the vest, for he made no mention of it. “I have something for you” I murmured to him before wandering back to the dressing room. Giving a shrug Sarah dragged him away. He looked back once giving a shrug before putting an arm round her and allowing himself to be led down the road. Ryan lent upon the table, “What does she have for me?” he asked softly. “Hmm?” came Sarah’s reply, for she had not been listening to a word he had been saying. “What does she have for me?” he asked sounding irritated this time. “Oh Aya? She has some red vest thing of yours” she replied casually. Ry’s mouth opened closing swiftly. At this time I was packing my bags, I looked over at his vest and picked it up. My hands ran over the material and I let out a sigh. Ryan stood up and ran from the bar leaving Sarah looking bewildered. He ran towards the hotel and pressed the lift button, it was on my floor and I was just getting in. Swearing he sprinted up the stairs until he reached my floor, he banged hard on the door and when no answer came he pushed it open. The room was bare as he looked about, apart from one thing left behind… His rose vest. It lay folded neatly upon the end of my bed; he grabbed it and pulled it over his white shirt before racing from the room. As he ran from the building I slammed the door of my taxi. He ran towards us but we pulled away leaving him behind. Swearing he looked about for another and soon located one, the man started babbling at him, for this one knew who e was. “I’m not him” Ryan snapped angrily and threw 300 pound at the guy to make him shut up. The man nodded and sped after my cab but soon lost sight of it. I clambered from the cab grabbing my bags; quickly I checked in and made my way through the airport. Ryan arrived and leapt from the taxi racing through, shouting at the top of his voice he tried to make them understand but they refused to let him through. Ryan swore again and pushed his way through running after me. I handed my ticket into the boarding desk and made my way up the corridor, “Aya!!!!!” came the scream, I could hear shouting behind me and as I turned I say Ryan struggling in the grip of two guards. My world went quiet, no sound reached my ears, as I watched him his eyes remained pinned upon me, his lips moved in the sound of my name. My bag slipped from my hand and the sound rushed into my ears. “Let him go!” I cried running towards them, I grabbed one of the guards arm my eyes pleading whit his. “Fine” he muttered and they both let go. Ryan tumbled to the floor and landed in a heap, I knelt down beside him as he began to pull himself up, “Are you ok?” I asked a smile crossing my lips as I looked down at him. His hair was ruffled, and completely messed up, and the shirt that lay below his vest had a tear in it. “Ah I see you found it,” I added in murmured tones. “I’m sorry” he whispered his eyes connecting with mine. His hand reached up and gently rested upon my cheek, I felt myself blushing as I looked down at him. He pushed himself up his face moving towards me, I could almost taste him now; his lips connected with mine his eyes closing. My eyes closed at my breath was all pulled from within me…
XD and that is where it ends for you lol XD, I was rudely awoken then and I did go back to sleep… bbuuuuuuttttttt that’s all your getting of my dream lol.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 am
Nice going Call.. I want that dream.. But mine was sooo much fun.. Y'know the vid The Dresden Dolls Vs. Panic! At The Disco? Well me and my friend Rachel got to meet the band after a concert and it became.. Panic! At The Disco Vs. Jessi and Rachel.. 'Cos it was two against four we dragged Brendon on our team.. We were trying to trap each other.. Rachel got locked in a cupboard 'cos Ryan said Pete Wentz was in there.. Brendon got his head stuck in a toilet so his hair would get wet.. Spencer got a drum kit thrown ontop of him.. Poor Spencer.. And Jon got strangled by scarves.. Ryan tried to tempt me with cookies.. Then we both agreed to stop the fighting.. But there was only me and him left.. So we ran off together.. Taking the cookies with us!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 am
they appear fairly frequently in my dreams. a recent one: basically panic turned up at my school and set it on fire, then we went to my friends house and had to solve this random murder mystery thing... then at the end i went to a disco with ryan and everyone wanted to dance with him but he stuck with me XD anyway then they went on stage and performed and everyone had an amazing time. then i got shot somehow... and i woke up in a hospital bed and they were all there cause they were really worried about me. its odd cause every time brendon turns up in my dreams something gets set on fire...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:59 am
I had a dream that Ryan and Brendon killed me with a spoon...go figure!! rofl
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:02 pm
yes i have...i dreamed that i was their peoples *lol* and i set up places 4 them to sing and i am the people
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:28 pm
of course i've had dreams about them. my most recent one is when they had to stay at my house! they said they wanted to hide from thousands of fans that started chasing them when they saw brendon's face through the limo's window. my family wasn't home so i told them they could wait here until the fans stopped looking for them. they accepted my offer. we talked for a long time but i cant remember about what. they were getting sleepy and we could see the fans through the window, still looking for them. i wasnt going to let them go outside and be trampled by crazed fans, so i offered my mysteriously missing familys' rooms. i told them that two could sleep in my parents room. brendon and ryan called it first and they rushed inside and i heard the door lock click... i thought "omg are the stories true! eek " spencer went to my sister's room and jon to my brother's room. ithen went to mine and realized that for some reason, i was not excited to have Panic! at the Disco sleeping in my freakin' house. without knowing that i had awoken from my dream, i shot out of my bed and ran across the hall to my sister's room where spencer was supposed to be but instead all i saw was a seven year old little girl and all i could say (actually yell) was "MOTHER F****R!!!!!!!!!!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:54 pm
I think I have had a few with Panic! in them, but I very rarely remember my dreams. Which is why I was extremely excited to remember even one. I was at a Panic! concert outside. It kinda looked like the one at the Reading festival. Anyway, I was kinda up front and I had a great view of Ryan and Brendon, mostly. Then I was in the parking lot after the concert and Ryan came out there with a couple of his "people" and a mob of screaming fans... and he came and walked next to me anyway. I was like, hi. Then he was like, hi, who are you? I answered I'm Shannon. He's like, oh, that's cool. Then we were suddenly at my house (the fans were gone) walking down the hall and he signed a shirt or something for me, I don't really remember that part, and then I woke up.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:05 pm
New one from a few nights ago. Me and my best friend were at a Panic! concert. We stayed like, 5 hours after the show, and it was like 2 or 3 in the morning. So we were outside, and we see Brendon going toward the tour bus. (How we didn't notice the bus before?) So we chat for a minute and he asks us if we want to come on the bus. We're like, hell yeah! so he takes us in, just goes and starts watching a flat-screen tv in the back. (bean bag chairs!) And we're just standing there. Two tables. At the far side one, there's Jon and Spencer playing Go Fish. And at the other table, Ryan. Eating a big bowl of ramen. And a hamburger. Wierd, his hair was longish again. Not as long as it used to be, but long. The bus had all sorts of flashy lights, like, believe it or not, a disco! And a disco ball. Multi colors. They just acted like we were totally normal and supposed to be there.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|