Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Music & Movies chat
Name That Song! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you play?
  Sure!
  Nope. >.<
View Results

Takuira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:33 am


Rascal Flatts- what hurts the most

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:27 am


Simple Plan - Welcome to my Life. ^^.

-Press your lips to the sculptures,
And surely you'll stay..

Technicolor Paranoia

Dangerous Regular

19,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Takuira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:59 pm


AFI- love like winter

and even if i walked on the water
would you come out to sea
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:39 pm


Whoa.. does no one know? o-o;

Takuira


xxpiratexmuffinxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:23 pm


I don't know any of these lyrics TT.TT
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:59 pm


lol. What type of music do you usually listen to?

Takuira


MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:14 am


Takuira
AFI- love like winter

and even if i walked on the water
would you come out to sea


RJ Helton - Missing Me. Right?

"I can't wait for you to shut me up"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:53 pm


Takuira
lol. What type of music do you usually listen to?

Anything on the radio emo emo emo
I don't really care what station it is.....
but usually highpower rock. which none of these songs are.....

Toontastic

O.G. Member


2happy4emo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:47 pm


eek I have no idea what any of these songs are...I live in a nice, little classic rock bubble. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:47 am


MinnieMixie
Takuira
AFI- love like winter

and even if i walked on the water
would you come out to sea


RJ Helton - Missing Me. Right?

"I can't wait for you to shut me up"


Uhhh.... Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up?

-"Her skin reflects behind the blur, I'm intoxicated
Where am I from? Why I am here? You're so predictable.."

Technicolor Paranoia

Dangerous Regular

19,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

][Boude][

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 am


No one can guess the lyrics for that one SFR emo
Reply
Music & Movies chat

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//