Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Rich People Guild

Back to Guilds

The place where Ninjas are only guys in black underwear. 

Tags: Rich, People, Crazy, Luis, Evil Aura 

Reply The Poll Heaven
wow that was a waste of gold Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold!!
  yes...
View Results

Peiji-Sama ^.~

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:59 pm


You want a REAL waste of gold?

I bought a giant carrot. For no reason. D;
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:08 pm


I have one of those carrots I got it donated.

Juan_Pablo


Peiji-Sama ^.~

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:42 pm


Oh, I paid for mine. And I have no idea why, either. D;
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:55 pm


[+More]
  • Cowhide Santa Hat
  • Long Bull Horns
i only have 2 X-Mas 2k6 items  

Best Eastern

OF yum_donut

bluebamboo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 pm


[+More]
  • Cowhide Santa Hat
  • Long Bull Horns
  • Lucky Star
  • Spirited 2k6 Boots
  • Spirited 2k6 Candy Cane
  • Spirited 2k6 Corsage
  • Spirited 2k6 Gift Bag
  • Spirited 2k6 Gloves
  • Spirited 2k6 Hat
  • Spirited 2k6 Scarf
  • Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe
  • Water Meat
  • Water Meat
  • Cowhide Santa Hat
  • Alien Antenna Horns
  • Rebellion Face Mask
  • Lucky Star
These are the event items I got this time
It was scary though cause I got giftbox 8 the final one that I needed just before the announcement came up that the event was over
I clicked on my incentory and the icon appeared
<3
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:52 pm


I've got all of them.
My friend has x4 of all of them.

le fading fate
Vice Captain


o0Meg0o

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:54 pm


I bet if we hang on to them the price might go up on them blaugh then again I think I say that about everything and just hope the price inflates.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:57 pm


Probally.

le fading fate
Vice Captain


masochistic F A I R Y

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:07 am


bluebamboo12
It did seem a bit strange
I mean aliens
I thought that the zombies were cool though for halloween


3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 pm


i bought a biancamella when it was worth 90k...
and then it went up and i sadly didnt sell it and then it went down in price and i sold it for 50k -.-''

Zirconium -x

Friendly Citizen

7,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

le fading fate
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 pm


I bought something randomly
This tin hat
And I was questing for it >.<
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:26 am


You bought the Tin hat?
I thought you got all the cans. ahaaha.
How much more did you need?

x-raiin dance
Crew


le fading fate
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 am


Nope nope
The hat was cheap so I bought it
I still want cans
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:13 pm


I completly forgot about my Monster Bag Quest.

x-raiin dance
Crew

Reply
The Poll Heaven

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//