Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Turtle Army!
The History of the Rampage... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saber Alli
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:23 pm


KutyKitten54
I've got an idea... how about whoever wants to establish a rampage, get a couple more peeps and PM everyone to know when and where to go. >:]


well they are supposed to check the date of the rampage forum. I give people about a month to prepare. But i will start adding people as friends to the mule and try doing PMs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm


User Image

Saber Alli
Captain


Saber Alli
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 pm


User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:59 pm


I can't wait till my first rampage...I could mount cannons on my shell since I am the Warlock Turtle lol

THE CAKE IZ A LIE
Crew

Reply
The Turtle Army!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//