Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fragile Spiral

Back to Guilds

Mainly an alternaitve music guild along with METAL and others. 

Tags: Alternative Music, Metal, Classic Rock, Punk 

Reply The Portal
Favorite Bands Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violent Rain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:41 pm


My turn!
In order:[10]
System of a Down
Zao
Mindless Self Indulgence
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Evanesance (sorry for such a horrible failed attempt)
Anthrax
KoRn
Rob/White Zombie[counts as 2]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:13 am


Lenre Li
Right. rolleyes I'm not in the mood to deal with stupid corrections, so whatever. I don't bloody give a damn. There's all different kinds of metal and rock that I'm sure people don't give a damn. confused

Thank you. stare And from what I remember, Korn is a nu metal band, Megaherz and Rammstein are Neue Deutsche Härte, which is mostly metal and electronic. neutral
The genre known as Nu Metal doesn't exist by metal standards.

Nu Metal=Malecore/Metalcore

Facelesskiller
Captain


evilbunny139

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:44 pm


i like my chemical romance
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:45 pm


Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Right. rolleyes I'm not in the mood to deal with stupid corrections, so whatever. I don't bloody give a damn. There's all different kinds of metal and rock that I'm sure people don't give a damn. confused

Thank you. stare And from what I remember, Korn is a nu metal band, Megaherz and Rammstein are Neue Deutsche Härte, which is mostly metal and electronic. neutral
The genre known as Nu Metal doesn't exist by metal standards.

Nu Metal=Malecore/Metalcore


Your standards are still in the stone-age, so I don't really care about your opnion.

Lenre Li
Crew


Justastaringproblem

3,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:55 pm


No Doubt, My Chemical Romance, Pink Spiders
I like most emo bands and some alternative and a little bit of metal, I'm some what picky about my music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:16 am


right this will be fun

mine are..........

~KoRN
~anti-flag
~guns n' roses

im also nto other stuff like bullet A7X metallica,Xasthur,system,killswitch,and just many more.=]

too lazy to note them O_o

stef on a pogo stick


Fagosaurus Sex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:14 pm


Oh dear, my /favourite/ bands? D:

.Death from above 1979
.The sounds
.AFI
.System of a down
.Metric
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:11 am


Lenre Li
Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Right. rolleyes I'm not in the mood to deal with stupid corrections, so whatever. I don't bloody give a damn. There's all different kinds of metal and rock that I'm sure people don't give a damn. confused

Thank you. stare And from what I remember, Korn is a nu metal band, Megaherz and Rammstein are Neue Deutsche Härte, which is mostly metal and electronic. neutral
The genre known as Nu Metal doesn't exist by metal standards.

Nu Metal=Malecore/Metalcore


Your standards are still in the stone-age, so I don't really care about your opnion.
You mistaken. That isn't opinion, that's FACT.

Source: Metal Hammer magazine

Facelesskiller
Captain


Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:21 am


Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Right. rolleyes I'm not in the mood to deal with stupid corrections, so whatever. I don't bloody give a damn. There's all different kinds of metal and rock that I'm sure people don't give a damn. confused

Thank you. stare And from what I remember, Korn is a nu metal band, Megaherz and Rammstein are Neue Deutsche Härte, which is mostly metal and electronic. neutral
The genre known as Nu Metal doesn't exist by metal standards.

Nu Metal=Malecore/Metalcore


Your standards are still in the stone-age, so I don't really care about your opnion.
You mistaken. That isn't opinion, that's FACT.

Source: Metal Hammer magazine


And like I'd really care about some stupid fact in a stupid magazine. rolleyes I'd rather check the internet and the official websites. So it still doesn't matter. neutral
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:52 am


Lenre Li
Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
Right. rolleyes I'm not in the mood to deal with stupid corrections, so whatever. I don't bloody give a damn. There's all different kinds of metal and rock that I'm sure people don't give a damn. confused

Thank you. stare And from what I remember, Korn is a nu metal band, Megaherz and Rammstein are Neue Deutsche Härte, which is mostly metal and electronic. neutral
The genre known as Nu Metal doesn't exist by metal standards.

Nu Metal=Malecore/Metalcore


Your standards are still in the stone-age, so I don't really care about your opnion.
You mistaken. That isn't opinion, that's FACT.

Source: Metal Hammer magazine


And like I'd really care about some stupid fact in a stupid magazine. rolleyes I'd rather check the internet and the official websites. So it still doesn't matter. neutral
Metal Hammer is written by those who've actually played in Metal bands, so they know what they're talking about. Two of the magazine's largest contributors are Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society and Rick Rubin.

Facelesskiller
Captain


Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:08 am


And I should care, why...? confused
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:47 am


Lenre Li
And I should care, why...? confused
Cause Zakk Wylde knows what he's talking about that Rick Rubin has produced countless records for countless bands so he knows metal.

Facelesskiller
Captain


Silhouette Of Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:49 am


for me basiclly anything emo/screamo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:52 pm


Faceless Killa
Lenre Li
And I should care, why...? confused
Cause Zakk Wylde knows what he's talking about that Rick Rubin has produced countless records for countless bands so he knows metal.


So... the words 'don't care' don't flash in your mind...? stare

Lenre Li
Crew


Cugs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:32 am


hm... lets see..
30 Seconds to Mars
A Change of Pace
Anadivine
Anberlin
Blink 182
Brand New

Matchbook Romance
Mae
MCR
Paramore
AC/DC
Queen
Rufio
Circa Survive
Dead Poetic
Emery
The Starting Line
Taking Back Sunday
(ok no more arguing about what their genre is.. i don't give a damn..)
The Used
Deathcab For Cutie
Flyleaf
Finch
UnderOath

the ones in bold are my really really really favorite bands biggrin

oh wait... I forgot AFI... they're one of my favorite bands..
Reply
The Portal

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//