Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rocken Poll guild
Inviting your friends Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:24 am


Julius Ceasar
MinnieMixie
Damn, you have A LOT of mules.

I do a type of vending that requires it. I make about 50K a day, but I have about 1.5mil in sales between all my mules to make that 50K. It's vending for people with slow reflexes, but it works.


Sounds...fun. whee
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:25 am


Kakyjojo
Multi-Flavored Muffin
Kinky Sex Pirate
MagnusHansen
Belladonna
Lovely Loner
MissSue
Altaira Zjukovzki
ultimate vegetator

All invited

mr rent a guild


mr rent a guild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:26 am


MinnieMixie
Julius Ceasar
MinnieMixie
Damn, you have A LOT of mules.

I do a type of vending that requires it. I make about 50K a day, but I have about 1.5mil in sales between all my mules to make that 50K. It's vending for people with slow reflexes, but it works.


Sounds...fun. whee

lol, I confused you didn't I? It's really simple, I buy and sell stuff for a profit. I buy and sell a lot of stuff to make a relatively small profit, but it' easier than what most people do.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 am


Man, you have so many mules. XD

Mr-Headphonez
Crew


MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 am


By the way, "[lol]" and "Kakyjojo" doesn't allow guild invites.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 am


Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD


Are you the one that's been inviting them also?

MinnieMixie


mr rent a guild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 am


VisasMarr
v****a ON A STICK
Tarquin Aluclaire
gwinivere
courtney amour
Uterus Face
IndigoSensor
Bestemp
CyanideCherub
fantom_midnyte
[Homicidal-Tendencies]
SPOTTYS MY DOG
miname_sohma
Jelly Toast
Mattheis Hiashin
JigglyJello
lit0Rio
Hazardous Flowerbed
DyingCulture
Arcrys
Tukoreshen
glassed_soul
Thizik
o0.Meats.Of.Evil.~
Gothtastic
hironeg
Demented_Spaz
Happy Cosmo



^that's a couple pages of members.

All invited.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:30 am


Julius Ceasar
MinnieMixie
Julius Ceasar
MinnieMixie
Damn, you have A LOT of mules.

I do a type of vending that requires it. I make about 50K a day, but I have about 1.5mil in sales between all my mules to make that 50K. It's vending for people with slow reflexes, but it works.


Sounds...fun. whee

lol, I confused you didn't I? It's really simple, I buy and sell stuff for a profit. I buy and sell a lot of stuff to make a relatively small profit, but it' easier than what most people do.


Yesh, you did. xd Lawlz. Okay, I understand now.

MinnieMixie


mr rent a guild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:31 am


Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD

The names I've been listing are members in a guild I ran that died. Some of them might have quit gaia by now. It's been a while since it was fully opperational. Oh, and I'm only listing people who posted. I'm skipping over those that never did anything, because even hough they're good for numbers and status of the guild, they don't really add anything for the guild as a whole.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:33 am


Julius Ceasar
Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD

The names I've been listing are members in a guild I ran that died. Some of them might have quit gaia by now. It's been a while since it was fully opperational. Oh, and I'm only listing people who posted. I'm skipping over those that never did anything, because even hough they're good for numbers and status of the guild, they don't really add anything for the guild as a whole.


Ahh, I thought they were all your mules. o.o

MinnieMixie


Mr-Headphonez
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:34 am


MinnieMixie
Julius Ceasar
Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD

The names I've been listing are members in a guild I ran that died. Some of them might have quit gaia by now. It's been a while since it was fully opperational. Oh, and I'm only listing people who posted. I'm skipping over those that never did anything, because even hough they're good for numbers and status of the guild, they don't really add anything for the guild as a whole.


Ahh, I thought they were all your mules. o.o
Uhh, what Minnie said. o.o
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:34 am


pyhighro
Berry Skittles
Jedi Master Lee
~The gentle palm Ninja~
Bunneh Cakes
Captain Iron Jaw
Evil_Ela
The Emwo
Squirts_for_you
conan--is--jimmy
Oni-Angel
delbo22
[Just A Girl]
Caustically
[Placid Pandemonium]
Neo_Nea
Henako
baylong
hydroponic infatuation
Kether Taninniver

All invited.

mr rent a guild


mr rent a guild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:35 am


MinnieMixie
Julius Ceasar
Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD

The names I've been listing are members in a guild I ran that died. Some of them might have quit gaia by now. It's been a while since it was fully opperational. Oh, and I'm only listing people who posted. I'm skipping over those that never did anything, because even hough they're good for numbers and status of the guild, they don't really add anything for the guild as a whole.


Ahh, I thought they were all your mules. o.o
rofl rofl rofl Hell no. The ones polls listed are my mules. That'd be totaly insne if all these were me mules.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:37 am


.S h o.
[Vernal]
seacret_cie
~Trikuja~
xxThePerformance
Kuro_Tsuwamono
ilovesage
Newly Appointed Secretary

All invited.


Oh, and you probably want someone in the main forum answering people's questions, keeping conversations going, those sorts of things.

mr rent a guild


MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:39 am


Julius Ceasar
MinnieMixie
Julius Ceasar
Jekiud
Man, you have so many mules. XD

The names I've been listing are members in a guild I ran that died. Some of them might have quit gaia by now. It's been a while since it was fully opperational. Oh, and I'm only listing people who posted. I'm skipping over those that never did anything, because even hough they're good for numbers and status of the guild, they don't really add anything for the guild as a whole.


Ahh, I thought they were all your mules. o.o
rofl rofl rofl Hell no. The ones polls listed are my mules. That'd be totaly insne if all these were me mules.


I thought you were insane. whee
I just didn't say it. ninja
Reply
Rocken Poll guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//