|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:52 am
"An Alliance, Mostely. But since the insident of Rezak, I'm a little hesitant to simply re-ally with him, without... perhaps a bit of compensation." Cubolla said truthfully, in Vaxiin's voice. "A small and simple token of trust between us. I ally with you and contribute my forces, if ever needed, to our work side-by-side, and will have my troops stationed on different locations, and keep you updated. I have a large force, so all that I ask is one of two things...." He said, pausing for a moment, "The death of Rezak... or... perhaps... something of power? I could feel him change, if even get a bit stronger, so I know he encountered something. Would you mind, say, showing me such a power?" He exclaimed, his form shifted in a subtle movement again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:00 pm
"I am afraid that there is no way i can show you this power, or supply you with it." Elene said,"Only myself, Darth Nigal and Lord Rezak can use this power, there is no way to transfer, steal or substitute it, i'm sorry. As for Rezak's death, I am with you there, although I don't think Ruin would agree to those terms." She said laying herself across her chair. "Anyways you are not allying yourself with Rezak, you are allying yourself with Myself, Ruin and perhaps Vaxiin." she added. "So this is a preliminary alliance, and no token should be required between us, except trust, after all i never betrayed you." she said.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:58 pm
"Very well, however, as it has peaked my interest, may I inquire... how Rezak were to abtain such a power?" Cubolla seemed to stop breathing for a moment, going silent and unmoving, but then, looking back up, the low hissing comenced under Vaxiin's voice, "I assume though, that since I am willing to put my troops on the line, that in any time of need, Ruin's and your troops would do similar? After all, I've caught word from some of my scouts on Corucsant that Wrath is on trial, and when one Sith, or former Sith, is caught, it is only time before they come after us, am I right?" Cubolla's mask seemed to grin a bit, but on closer inspection; it didn't move.
The scout droid had stopped recording once Cubolla, dressed as Kyle, had agreed to make deals over dinner with a Sith. The holo-disk popped out of it's recording drive, 137 taking it and putting it in a delivery box, marked for the Jedi temple on Curroscant, to go to Sarah Artemis of the Jedi Council. One of the two pilots took the box and ran off, invisible and silently. He would mail it from another planet, likely Dantooine, and then leave. This was to make sure they didn't know it came from where Cubolla was.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:19 pm
"That my lord is unknown even to me." Tenta said," I was not present when the power was bestowed apon him, all i know is that he is the last person to obtain it in the next thousand years." Tenta got a more malicious look on her face. "Now that you mention it, by allying myself to you i become a fugitive to the jedi and ordinis. I did not wrong before, but if i join you that will change. THAT is the trust, i give up my reputation and some of my troops in exchange for your loyalty and support." She was smiling now."How does that sound?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:31 pm
" 'Some' troops? Not to be critical, but if I'm putting forward my whole empire to the cause of the Sith, would you not do the same? As for the fugitive matter, being a Sith is enough for them to bring you in. Once you became a Sith, you were a fugitive, not just by allying yourself with me. I am sure Ruin has done similar things in the past, as well as Rezak, that would make them targets for the Jedi. You're already against them." He could tell she was lying about something, and he didn't like the fact that she was being casual about such things. He looked off into the distance behind he for a moment, seeming to see something or whatnot, before looking back at her. "So if things are settled, then I would imagine we should share information, now?" He asked, refering to Empara's coordinates "After all, we're all allies now, am I right? I mean, it would certainly be almost impossible to retain such bonds without knowing where your friends lie, am I right?" He asked again, his mask seeming to grin once more.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:43 pm
Tenta laughed wickedly. "That, dear friend is the one thing i will never give you. Empara is my sanctuary...my secret refuge." Her laughing died down."No dear Cubolla, i suggest we create our own empire...our own united base and that way we don't have to give anything up, we will have our escapes if something tragic happens. You may ask where we should do this....I will listen to your suggestions and then tell you mine, and we can decide." Elene sat back and waited for him to reply.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:01 pm
He stared at her for many moments. "...I'm sorry but, well, you would have Vaxiin, Ruin, even Rezak and his apprentices know, but you'd exclude me, when Rezak, and likely his master are more prone to... seperation than I? Tenta, if we are to ally ourselves, we must trust eachother. If we don't, we will fall." He exclaimed in a hurt Rezak's voice. "But for the new, collected site for our forces, I suggest Korroban, like our fore-fathers." He began to lightly tap his finger on the table, while the low hissing continued from his mask.
((Mirror. Mirror on the wall, where does Empara hide from us all? razz ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:19 pm
"You see soon Empara won't matter, I will be moving my forces to wherever we decide to have our base." She sat and thought for a minute. "Empara is not vital to forming my army or my ships, it in truth, is just my santuary. As for OUR base, I like the idea of Korriban..although i hate deserts. I was thinking somewhere more like...HERE! That is why i asked you to Bakura, to meet and to scout out this planet as a potential stronghold. It is not easy to land ground forces here...also, i have invested in large underwater buildings built here, my aquatic sanctuary, those should protect us from planetary fire." She said gleefully."Bakura is ready to fall...we just bring in our collective forces and its peace is over. The Sith will rule the peace planet forever!" She exclaimed her dream.
((Twinkle Twinkle little star, you will always wonder where we are. smile ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:32 pm
"Clever indeed, Tenta" he nodded, very satisfied. "Not to mention this planet's reputation for peace. It will dislead them from us. We can use the main city as a land base, making pockets under and around it that we can use to quickly move about the city." He paused for a moment, "I will contact you once again once I am ready to commence such plans of movement, very well?" he asked, getting up in one slick, fluint moment.
((Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, and then he found and blew up your home >: P????))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:43 pm
"The name is Elene." she said annoyed,"Agreed," she said while getting up," We must move quickly though, the council will be after US soon." she added. She got up and went to the door of the palace of peace."You may contact me at my underwater mansions here on this planet. Together we will plan its invasion." she smiled evily.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:48 pm
He moved with her "Would it simply be easier to go unnoticed here, without any change? Or keep him in check from behind the scenes, so that he looks the other way for us, and only us? If we were to do any invasion here, the Jedi would quickly catch on to our presence. As of now, we can't make any military moves. It can only be the Sith itself that does things. Not our Empires." He opened the door, stepping outside as the air around them became thick, seemingly as the light bent slightly as soldiers moved toward their ships. "I will contact you later, then, Elene. Until then, farewell." With that, he walked off, already in the form of Kyle Winsten again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:56 pm
"I meant the invasion of the Sith in general...of corruption. Yes we will build our forces in secret." She managed to tell Cubolla before he walked away.
Tenta wasn't really going to stay on the planet, she needed to go back to Empara and consult with Ruin. She put a comm forwarding device in her underwater comm center that would scramble the signal undetectidly to Empara.
Tenta went back to her shuttle and lifted off to the space station. Her ship and commanders were still there waiting for her. "Come, we will lift off immediately, cloak the ship and make multiple lightspeed jumps so we cannot be tracked." she said to the captain. "Oh and make sure there are no tracking devices anywhere on the ship, i want a full body scan and physical check." She entered the ship and a while later they lifted off.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|