Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
DBZ: Guess the episode. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:23 am


Saiyajin-Neko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try this one:

(^_^ Sure you all know what ep this is)


Actually that's a pretty hard one...but I'll try..

249. Where's Gohan?? The Harsh Training on Kaioshin's Planet.

eek Just a gamble..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:11 am


MikoBura
Saiyajin-Neko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try this one:

(^_^ Sure you all know what ep this is)


Actually that's a pretty hard one...but I'll try..

249. Where's Gohan?? The Harsh Training on Kaioshin's Planet.

eek Just a gamble..


I know that one... Let me think sweatdrop

Missy18


Song Mi Shuai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:37 pm


This looks like fun, I just wish i knew my stuff so I could play.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:07 pm


Missy18
MikoBura
Saiyajin-Neko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try this one:

(^_^ Sure you all know what ep this is)


Actually that's a pretty hard one...but I'll try..

249. Where's Gohan?? The Harsh Training on Kaioshin's Planet.

eek Just a gamble..


I know that one... Let me think sweatdrop


thats from episode 234 -return to the other world...

Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:22 am


Sango2006
Missy18
MikoBura
Saiyajin-Neko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try this one:

(^_^ Sure you all know what ep this is)


Actually that's a pretty hard one...but I'll try..

249. Where's Gohan?? The Harsh Training on Kaioshin's Planet.

eek Just a gamble..


I know that one... Let me think sweatdrop


thats from episode 234 -return to the other world...


Note: Were going by the japanese episode list ^^ read first post. But I think your right in the dub episode list, not too sure since we didn't have an answer yet ^^;
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:09 am


~Giggles~ I don't know the Japanese, but your right. It's the one where the old kai shows up.

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:46 am


NOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL REPLY!!! crying I clicked submit and I got a error!! crying I'll type again crying

You can find the japanese list at the first post, and the titles do look like dub titles, except for that they are longer. Here's a new one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:53 am


284. Our last hope! A Really Huge Genki-Dama. ?

Or

285. Big Appreciation! It's here, Everyone's Energy Ball...

Either one of them.

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:06 am


Saiyajin-Neko
284. Our last hope! A Really Huge Genki-Dama. ?

Or

285. Big Appreciation! It's here, Everyone's Energy Ball...

Either one of them.


The first one is right ^^

284. Our last hope! A Really Huge Genki-Dama.

Your turn ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:45 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


You should know this one easy.

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:49 am


Saiyajin-Neko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


You should know this one easy.


106. Son Goku Vanishes in the Universe.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:03 am


Yay! Your turn now. biggrin

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:09 am


Okay, let's see:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a tricky one wink

Small note: Upload the images on http://www.imageshack.us . This is to prevent leeching. As a webmistress, I know how evil leeching is, so thanks in advance everyone!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:13 am


Thats in DB...i don't know much about DB. crying (Damn yuuuh)

Gotta either be in the King Piccolo saga...or the last DB saga. Right?

So lost.

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:18 am


Saiyajin-Neko
Thats in DB...i don't know much about DB. crying (Damn yuuuh)

Gotta either be in the King Piccolo saga...or the last DB saga. Right?

So lost.


Wrong. This *is* from DBZ. It's tricky since FUNimation cut this out. Shall I say the answer? (this is a DragonBall Z topic, after all ^_^)

(I've only read the DB manga, so I don't know much about the anime either ^^; )
Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//