Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
BANNERS GALORE! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oigiswogauiowlurghfo
  Oh my. Poll spam.
  =P
View Results

Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:39 pm


ya and im also to busy smacking my computer scream stupid thing, the graphic card is un- updated and the manufacturers dont have a download so I have to buy one gonk lol
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:19 pm


awww, un D:

DE1D4R4
Crew


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:31 pm


the computer guy creg.... or was his name brandon O_o.... well anyway he has herd of a weird one that hooks up to the usb port (I think thats how you spell it) that he can find for me..... lol we were playing street hockey with a can and sticks and I got smacked in the face with a stick
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:50 pm


lol, un XD

DE1D4R4
Crew


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:50 pm


and the only time me and my sister get along is when we fight so we have fun XD
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:52 pm


lol totally opposite with me, un XD

DE1D4R4
Crew


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:12 pm


so you like to not fight with siblings?
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:44 pm


yes..I like to not fight with my sisters, un XD

DE1D4R4
Crew


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:03 pm


how many do you have??? and are they older or younger or both?

O_O our house has now gained 2 more people now their are...... 9 of us! a 3 year old, me, older sis, younger sis, little bro, grandparents, uncle, and mom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:56 pm


I think I've missed out on a lot.... gonk
 

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:58 pm


no not really, we were asking random things
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 pm


Oh. Okay. ^^
 

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:45 pm


do you have any siblings?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:57 pm


Digibritt0
do you have any siblings?

I do, actually. I have one little brother. He is my best friend the big, super world. But that is the least of my worries, for my dog is currently dry-heaving everywhere.
 

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:17 pm


eww..... poor dog..... I was up last night and our new-ish cat lucky was down there in my room and decided to attack my chair...... I was like : what are you doing O_o!?! and I lifted up my chair thing and he found another cricket and chased it under my chair XD
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//