Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply General Chatter
Do you wear a cowboy/cowgirl hat? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear a cowboy/cowgirl hat?
  Yes
  No
View Results

softballbrat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 am


i have 2 but they r messed up so bad
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:29 pm


I have 0 crying

Sasuke_Banana_Finger


Cheez3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:25 pm


Yeah, i wear one daily. i wear a palm leaf atwood in the summer(used to wear a straw resistol, but it got crushed at a rodeo) and a felt serratelli i wear in the winter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:41 pm


hell yeah! its silver and pink, its like so hott!!!
but i dont have a pic.... sad

Gryffindor-SlytherinPride


JinxingJingles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 am


t own one or ever wore one..... i just started really wearing hats in general on my own w/o having 2 so yea... lol, i have put one on in a store a few times before though but thats just me being the weird random gal i am known 2 be ^_^  
qcrossley rolled 16 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2 Total: 43 (16-64)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:47 pm


I wear a black stetson mainly. I also have a straw hat for summertime and for drinking beers

qcrossley


Tenchi Kaigetsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:06 am


I live in a what I call a Northern Hicktown, so....I have no need for a hat. I do wear some other country clothes, but it depends on my mood.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:10 am


I wear Aussie leather cowboy hat(s)... even though I am American... kind of ironic. I just like the look and feel the Aussie cowboy hats though. I have several other cowboy hats as well.

Bison Miller


Wolf_loves_Tillis_Forever

Invisible Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:32 pm


I wear a cowboy hat that is made out of straw when the stampede is in town and it sure is a comfy hat to wear. razz
Laramie Sweet generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 pm


Wolf_loves_Tillis_Forever
I wear a cowboy hat that is made out of straw when the stampede is in town and it sure is a comfy hat to wear. razz


Same as me. xd

Laramie Sweet

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 pm


I'm glad Gaia added the cowboy hats so I can wear one for my character. I may get one someday myself.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 am


Tillisnut
I'm glad Gaia added the cowboy hats so I can wear one for my character. I may get one someday myself.


Surprises me that you don't have one yet. surprised

Laramie Sweet

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100

zexinar08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 pm


I don't own one but would love to. Something soft brown with a cool looking band around it.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 am


i used to have one but it got to small and i never wore it

Shhhherbert_22


Harmonious Dischord

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 pm


I got a cowgirl hat. No pics, but it's pink. And beautiful biggrin heart 3nodding
Reply
General Chatter

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//