Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels, Demons and Half-demons Guild of Complete and Utter A

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Chit-Chat and spam sub-forum.
This is just bad I had to post it in the main forum Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alka`
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:18 pm


I raped P diddy because I do that S***

neutral ...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:13 pm


Vexx88
i f**ked a gangstar because im sexy and i do what i want

o.0

lol thats what i got


damn right you do whateva ya want! xp

killer prozak
Crew


killer prozak
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 pm


Alka`
I raped P diddy because I do that S***

neutral ...


... oh dear neutral i dont know about that
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:12 pm


now it says I'm emo.... lol, k then xd

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


killer prozak
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:53 am


because i can do that s**t
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:37 am


Damn straite

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


Radikai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:53 am


i bit my neighbor because i'm emo

wait... what did i do?!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 am


at least a rabid raccoon didnt bite your neighbor

killer prozak
Crew


xX6a r t e m i s9Xx
Vice Captain

Wheezing Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:20 pm


"I dreamed about a homo because I'm sexy and I do what I want."

We all know what homo that is~~~
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 pm


Gosh arty stop thinking about luke like that wink

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


xX6a r t e m i s9Xx
Vice Captain

Wheezing Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:27 pm


HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT LUKE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:44 pm


I know, lol xd heart

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


thedeathlicon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:01 pm


i tapped a gangsta because i can do that s**t
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 pm


I beat a hobo BECAUSE DAT wHORE STOLE MY TACO*****

like lol poor hobo D:

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

vesta_vesves_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 pm


Today I smacked a ho because that whore stole my taco. xd Much love
Reply
Chit-Chat and spam sub-forum.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//