Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Day of the ninja! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Of coarse I'm a ninja!
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:58 am


DarkSerena
I missed Ninja Day!

But that's all right... The Gamer's Club at my school (which I am a member of) does a fun ninja-thing on Valentines Day! They call them "Ninja-grams" and it entails members dressing up like ninjas, stalking down people who are to recieve these ninja-grams, and stealthily giving them to him or her... "Someone loves you enough to have you assasinated!"

I'll have to get pictues!


Aw!

I want one. sad
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:00 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
I missed Ninja Day!

But that's all right... The Gamer's Club at my school (which I am a member of) does a fun ninja-thing on Valentines Day! They call them "Ninja-grams" and it entails members dressing up like ninjas, stalking down people who are to recieve these ninja-grams, and stealthily giving them to him or her... "Someone loves you enough to have you assasinated!"

I'll have to get pictues!


Aw!

I want one. sad


If only us Gamer's-Club-ninja were good enough to deliver so stealthily across the country... We'll have to work on that. ninja whee

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


AoiNamida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:26 pm


Im already excited razz VIVA LA 2007 NINJA DAY!
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//