Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
All About Tobi Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:53 pm


z e l g a d i s s .
Digibritt0
z e l g a d i s s .
Digibritt0
Acid rainbows and ninjas.
    I feel the urge to stick my finger in Tobi's mask's eye hole.

*tryes not to laugh!*..... BWahahahaaa!!! rofl
lol i made an akatsuki comic in math today I doodled it mrgreen my freind was wondering whats with zetsu eating thing. I like tobi! "oh dear god, not another tobi" gonk they were saying xd
    DO you have a scanner?

    I wanna see it. xD

ya except its hookes up to my grandpas personal computer so I will have to ask when he finnaly wakes up gonk oh and I could also scan the picture of sasori n deidara I made too mrgreen
    Yes ><

quiz time!
yeeeessss

Q.is kingdom hearts ready?
A.yeess

Q. good so i can end this sharade?
A.yeess

Q.you have no idea how long I have been waiting to hear that...
A.yeesss

still waitin for te scanner gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 am


ok i got the scanner n posteded them in the art posty space .... place ninja

Aulay
Crew


` S a i
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:10 am


    LOL. Hey Tobi, im cosplaying as you this summer.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:15 pm


Hooray for cosplay! domokun

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:42 pm


I wanna cosplay! but I cant, cause I have no clue where it is! gonk lol, I cut bout 8 inches off my hair. so now I could cosplay hinata 3nodding . then stare when I grow it back I could be older hinata! twisted BWAHahahaha! lol I have a freind that is exactly like orochimaru! she does the funny breathing thing from when he sees sasuke. (it was our inside joke rofl an no one got what we were doing blaugh )... and she looks and acts like him too. xd .but we are still stuck on what my older sister could be xp tobi would be fun to cosplay though!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:06 am


    I CANT SEE OR BREATHE IN THE MASK. talk2hand

    LOL. My mom's boyfriend sounds like Orochimaru in the English dub.

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:17 pm


lol, you could put tissue behind it on the sides so you can get air from the bottom? xd lol orochimaru is a very popular look these days xd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:40 am


Tobi-kun is a good boy! 3nodding And i like him too!

*hugs Tobi* right, Tobi-kun?
Tobi: 3nodding

Scion of Mono


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:18 pm


stare ........................................
MY TOBI!!!! scream *grabs tobi and runs off*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 pm


ILU TOBI. ;^; <3

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:56 pm


my tobi! gonk stare *pokes tobi* whee whee! stare ... mine ninja
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:15 pm


I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU.

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm


*twitch* O_r ... NNNNNOO!!! TOBI IS MINE! scream *picks up tobi* POOF!(I disapeared domokun ) <_<;.... umm that wasnt sopost to happen *shows up next to you*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:44 pm


    DDD:

    *snatches Tobi away and runs*

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:34 pm


O_o GYA! noooooooooooooo! *pulls book out* >_> ...... *throws it at yur head ninja *
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//