Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
All About the Weasle. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:40 pm


bekah_2011
d e i d a r a
gonk Sharingan contact lenses are so expensive.

How much are they?


I know this isn't really the same, but I had wanted to get white contacts for my Hinata cosplay, my mom said they costs around two hundred dollars, maybe more... emo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:14 pm


Soki-chan
bekah_2011
d e i d a r a
gonk Sharingan contact lenses are so expensive.

How much are they?


I know this isn't really the same, but I had wanted to get white contacts for my Hinata cosplay, my mom said they costs around two hundred dollars, maybe more... emo
Same here. And i need Sharingan ones for this summer. Dx

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:54 pm


I wanna cosplay! but i cant! cry
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:34 pm


Im ganna make a movie using Itachi and Sasuke, using weird Als weasle Stomping Day song twisted
User Image

Aulay
Crew


` S a i
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:57 pm


Digibritt0
Im ganna make a movie using Itachi and Sasuke, using weird Als weasle Stomping Day song twisted
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dont cry, dont raise your eye...




You win.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Its only teenage wasteland.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:04 pm


The kids are alright.
Digibritt0
Im ganna make a movie using Itachi and Sasuke, using weird Als weasle Stomping Day song twisted
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dont cry, dont raise your eye...




You win.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Its only teenage wasteland.




I win what?

Aulay
Crew


kat-chan15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:24 am


Digibritt0
I wanna cosplay! but i cant! cry

I can't either....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:07 am


Digibritt0
The kids are alright.
Digibritt0
Im ganna make a movie using Itachi and Sasuke, using weird Als weasle Stomping Day song twisted
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dont cry, dont raise your eye...




You win.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Its only teenage wasteland.




I win what?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I promised you a heart, just promise to sing...




The internet.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

` S a i
Vice Captain


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:04 pm


yes the internet is mine!!!! twisted I own you all!!!!! bow down!!! scream
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 am


Digibritt0
yes the internet is mine!!!! twisted I own you all!!!!! bow down!!! scream

No!!!!!! We're doomed for sure!!!! xd

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat


General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:53 pm


I walked into Mordor.
Digibritt0
The kids are alright.
Digibritt0
Im ganna make a movie using Itachi and Sasuke, using weird Als weasle Stomping Day song twisted
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dont cry, dont raise your eye...




You win.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Its only teenage wasteland.




I win what?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I promised you a heart, just promise to sing...




The internet.





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

User Image

Yay Internet. If we can take over the Internet, then we can overrun Billy Gates for being too rich!


Art pwns you all. Look out.User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm


Soki-chan
Digibritt0
yes the internet is mine!!!! twisted I own you all!!!!! bow down!!! scream

No!!!!!! We're doomed for sure!!!! xd

CORRECT!!! twisted and you all shal do my bidding!!! now! go and run with me in a circle like idiots!!! twisted
*people standing in a group staring saying:*
User Image
owe! I think my brain broke!User Image

Aulay
Crew


` S a i
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:12 am


    LOL ITACHI.

    YOUR GOING BLIND.

    rofl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:21 pm


ninja bum bumm buuuummm! ninja

Aulay
Crew


uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:38 pm


La di da...
*glomps Itachi and runs away*
Itachi: O/_____o;
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//