Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
All About the Akatsuki Leader (Pein) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm


Leader-san is alone too... *huggles Leader-san* There!! That makes it all better, doesn't it?
Leader-san: I hate you...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:19 pm


... *knaws on leaders head* domokun

Aulay
Crew


DE1D4R4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:19 am


All gray and shadowy..come out to the light, un
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:19 pm


He's so mysterious.......The next fad among fangirls! *squee*

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 pm


lol... OMG domokun "Im not smileing im constipated" lol gonk he must had eaten the hot pockets xd lol hot pockets do gif you constipation gonk whee
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:36 pm


Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

DE1D4R4
Crew


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:26 pm


DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:37 pm


Digibritt0
DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk


...just thinking about them makes me want to throw up....
*tries not to vomit*
I remember the last time i tried eating that..i did throw up, un

DE1D4R4
Crew


General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:45 am


Digibritt0
lol... OMG domokun "Im not smileing im constipated" lol gonk he must had eaten the hot pockets xd lol hot pockets do gif you constipation gonk whee

You've got it better than I do.....I explode when eat those. And not in a good way, either. >.<
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:51 am


DE1D4R4
Digibritt0
DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk


...just thinking about them makes me want to throw up....
*tries not to vomit*
I remember the last time i tried eating that..i did throw up, un

Can't say I've actually thrown up because of Hot Pockets....yet....I'm just minding my own business, then go "Hey. I'm hungry." Open up the freezer, see Hot Pockets, lose fight with thyself on whether or not I should eat the Hot Pocket......Yeah. I feel sick after eating those. But it's partially because I have a *cough* syndrome(name is embarrassing) that causes me to get sick or throw up blood if I eat too much, too little, or the wrong thing. It's gross, I know.....-_-

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:07 pm


Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
DE1D4R4
Digibritt0
DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk


...just thinking about them makes me want to throw up....
*tries not to vomit*
I remember the last time i tried eating that..i did throw up, un

Can't say I've actually thrown up because of Hot Pockets....yet....I'm just minding my own business, then go "Hey. I'm hungry." Open up the freezer, see Hot Pockets, lose fight with thyself on whether or not I should eat the Hot Pocket......Yeah. I feel sick after eating those. But it's partially because I have a *cough* syndrome(name is embarrassing) that causes me to get sick or throw up blood if I eat too much, too little, or the wrong thing. It's gross, I know.....-_-

I have a freind who does that! I did it too once surprised I dont know why I did confused but I did
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:36 pm


You can't help it if you have a syndrome. To me it doesn't matter if it's gross or not, un.
My family doesn't buy hot pockets so we don't have any at home..

DE1D4R4
Crew


General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:13 pm


Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
DE1D4R4
Digibritt0
DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk


...just thinking about them makes me want to throw up....
*tries not to vomit*
I remember the last time i tried eating that..i did throw up, un

Can't say I've actually thrown up because of Hot Pockets....yet....I'm just minding my own business, then go "Hey. I'm hungry." Open up the freezer, see Hot Pockets, lose fight with thyself on whether or not I should eat the Hot Pocket......Yeah. I feel sick after eating those. But it's partially because I have a *cough* syndrome(name is embarrassing) that causes me to get sick or throw up blood if I eat too much, too little, or the wrong thing. It's gross, I know.....-_-

I have a freind who does that! I did it too once surprised I dont know why I did confused but I did

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

I used to get very sick when I was little. Even a simple cold could result in a trip to the hospital.....My mom called me her fragile flower because of it.


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:18 pm


DE1D4R4
You can't help it if you have a syndrome. To me it doesn't matter if it's gross or not, un.
My family doesn't buy hot pockets so we don't have any at home..

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

I was the only child ever to have it. It is an adult syndrome, I've had it since I was three. It's not so bad now, but it'll kick up sometimes. Actually, doctors thought that I had Cystic Fibrosis once. They did all the tests, but I had nothing. Nobody could figure out that I was allergic to red dye in a juice box. That is kind of sad.....


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

General Snicker-Doodle
Crew

Shy Conversationalist


Aulay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:25 pm


Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Digibritt0
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
DE1D4R4
Digibritt0
DE1D4R4
Hot pockets are gross...un
I never eat them

I know! gonk but then when they pop up in our freezer I say : eh I'll eat these. then eek CONSTIPATION! domokun gonk Its like noooo! why do i keep eating those. then the next day Ill eat it again xd gonk I cant help it crying I hate them but I see them and eat them for no reason. Its like how I can never say no to people gonk except yesterday when I have only 2 pencils left becase people ask to borrow them but never give them back. so a girl comes up to me and askes if I have a pencil and I shake my head no without looking so I wont feel guilty for sayng no gonk then she sees my other pencil and calls me a b***h cause I had 2. but everyone in my class askes me for 1 everyday scream it wouldnt kill them to get thier own gonk


...just thinking about them makes me want to throw up....
*tries not to vomit*
I remember the last time i tried eating that..i did throw up, un

Can't say I've actually thrown up because of Hot Pockets....yet....I'm just minding my own business, then go "Hey. I'm hungry." Open up the freezer, see Hot Pockets, lose fight with thyself on whether or not I should eat the Hot Pocket......Yeah. I feel sick after eating those. But it's partially because I have a *cough* syndrome(name is embarrassing) that causes me to get sick or throw up blood if I eat too much, too little, or the wrong thing. It's gross, I know.....-_-

I have a freind who does that! I did it too once surprised I dont know why I did confused but I did

Smile, and the world will smile with you.

I used to get very sick when I was little. Even a simple cold could result in a trip to the hospital.....My mom called me her fragile flower because of it.


Laugh and they'll all think you're on drugs.

I get ear infections like, every other week... O_o I think its damaged my hearing a bit. aww and one point I couldnt lift my head or seriouse pain would come gonk like when gaara gets his painful looking headaches, that about 2 times worse
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//