Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
favorite vampire movie? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  >>
  <<
View Results

Jade Gears

Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:04 pm


~Before I Forget~
i like vanhellsing though all the vamps die sweatdrop

yeah i know! even the main girl dies! it was a good 1 though! twisted
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:27 am


I have a few favourites. Lost Boys, Interview With A Vampire, & Queen Of The Damned. I love vampire movies! heart

Vamachara


Mademoiselle Night Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:39 pm


Queen of the damned. I think. I haven't seen many yet. whee
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:36 am


Both Underworld movies, Interview With A Vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Lost Boys, From Dusk Till Dawn Series, Van Helsing,...and thats just to name a few, the list keeps goin.....I LOVE VAMPIRE MOVIES....... twisted

x Vandalize x


angel_kisses_at_night

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:18 pm


mine would be underworld
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 am


I heart both Underworld movies, Interview with the Vampire and Queen of the Damned. I can't wait to see the third Underworld!!!! biggrin biggrin heart heart

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten


Szagany_II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:33 am


Wow eek I have to many favs. but Lost Boys and From Dusk till Dawn are two..Underworld(both) and The movies from Vampire Chronicles are awesome too....like I said it is hard to choose twisted
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:20 am


never watched one.

dddaren
Crew


Jade Gears

Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:55 pm


eek how sad... eek i absolutly love vampire stuff heart heart heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 pm


Brom Stoker's Dracula

skelingtonse7en


nina_windia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:41 pm


Vampire game,handsome vampire,hellsing
Ahaha the anime/manga type vampire story xd
underground I had watched a bit cause whenever I watch movie I always ended up to be either in the middle or in the ended|||
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:22 am


i don't really have one.most of the vampire movies i have seen are good.

[GS] Sailor Mau


ShadowsHeir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:48 pm


I like Lost Boys. Hokey 80's action, cheesy romance, and four hot vampire guys in leather. What's not to love?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:16 pm


i like van helsing and underworld but classic dracula and nosferatu were super kool also

necropire


BugBoots

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:36 pm


I liked Underworld alot....an Van Helsing
thats about all i've seen
whee
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//